Advice on a Somali woman

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I've been lurking this forum off and on for a while, but now I've decided to post for the first time. There's a Somali woman who is interested in me, and I'm also interested in her. I would like to marry her, but there are some things that I see as potential red flags. I'm Afro-Latino so I don't know too much about Somali culture. Anyway, here is her breakdown.

The good:

-She has pretty good deen
-She is very pretty
-She has served me food the times that she cooked for me
-She wants to get married and life a good life
-She encourages me in all my ambitions
-She dresses traditionally for the most part with hijab and arbayo (spelling?); when she wears pants she wears a half-arbayo
-She is a generous person and overall nice and kind
-She is thoroughly in love with me

Mashallah to the good. However, here are the potential red flags.

-She is divorced and has 2 kids
-She seems to have an attitude problem at times and often says she doesn't like to be told what to do; she often starts ish for no reason when things are going well
-She was pretty wild as a teenager but seems to have calmed down as an adult
-She is overweight but not quite obese. The biggest problem is her stomach but she has a nice shape.
-She had almost all male friends on Facebook but deactivated her account when I told her to. She still has Snapchat but I made her delete most of the dudes on there. She still has it since she talks to her family on there a lot, which I think is fine.
-She tries to get tough, but backs off once I flex on her
-She likes ratchet ****s like Cardi B, that housewives crap, bad girls club, etc.
-She is extremely jealous, gets triggered about anything dealing with other women, and says she will not agree to me having more than 1 wife

I really like her and want to marry her. The thing is I have a feeling she may have been a bit of a ******** when she was in high school and after her divorce. I can't prove anything and this was before I knew her, but I don't want to wife up a former **** since she may go **** again in the future. Again, I can't prove it, but when I said I would ask around about her, she first said not to, then said no Somali would tell me anything about her even if I did. That seemed funny style to me but again I don't know that much about Somali culture. She's pretty lazy and used to work out when I encouraged her, but now just claims she's monitoring her diet cuz she doesn't have time to work out.

I know a lot of you dudes don't even deal with xalimos, but can the ones who do give me insight? Is this typical? Should I take her seriously? Habeshas are fine af but I know even less about them than xalimos. I think Somali women are a great wife choice, and she is open to marrying a non-Somali so that is a plus. But the stuff I see you dudes say about them makes me wonder. Ayudame por favor (help me please in English).
and then u woke up

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Facts. That’s why Allah says do not go near Zina. It ruins you spiritually and alters your mind and body as well. Def agree with you on the lack of trust and suspicious part. It’s crazy how some men who’ve had pasts are exactly how you’ve described them to be, yet are the most vocal when it comes to wanting a chaste and pure woman. Ha!

Facts. That’s why Allah says do not go near Zina. It ruins you spiritually and alters your mind and body as well. Def agree with you on the lack of trust and suspicious part. It’s crazy how some men who’ve had pasts are exactly how you’ve described them to be, yet are the most vocal when it comes to wanting a chaste and pure woman. Ha!
It's mostly fear, they know that the qashin shit they did was heinous so the idea that their precious soon to be wife did the same shit is stomach churning. Don't do saqajaan shit and then get all anxious and about it afterward lol

It's mostly fear, they know that the qashin shit they did was heinous so the idea that their precious soon to be wife did the same shit is stomach churning. Don't do saqajaan shit and then get all anxious and about it afterward lol

Men are just naturally more territorial and us women need to take accountability.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm assuming you haven't been to Mexico. There are many Mexicans who look black until you hear them speak Spanish. There's also Mexicans who look white as well. It's the same dynamic across Latin America.

Nahhh bro. Now you’re claiming Mexico boldly?

There’s very, very few Afromexicans. The likelihood of you being one of them, who then converted to Islam AND found a Somali girl AND found this site is 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001%

Thd likelihood of you being a bored troll however......

And I hope you’re not going to claim the Amerindian ones (the very dark ones) as Aftolatino. Looool most of them in Mexico don’t even speak Spanish but instead their indigenous languages. I’m sure you know that cabron.

giphy.gif
:russ: :dead:

Trending