Advice on a Somali woman

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
you sure, waqooyi woman are a little bit aggressive, they probably gonna be the man of the house that's why am not marry any waqooyis, am gonna find my self abgaal or rahanweyn with that soft accent i know am already safe :tocry: :rejoice:
I dont care if she calls me 'warya' as long as I can call her naaya then it is fine.

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
Can we do a swap deal? Somali women for latinas? Thanks for doing business with faraax Corp :hillarybiz:

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
you sure, waqooyi woman are a little bit aggressive, they probably gonna be the man of the house that's why am not marry any waqooyis, am gonna find my self abgaal or rahanweyn with that soft accent i know am already safe :tocry: :rejoice:
I'm marrying a Harari like my ancestor Sheikh isaaq. :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You are Latino. Get yourself em gorgeous Latino ladies

Every man wants them and your going for a unstable Somali single mom with 2 kids? Bro, not to be rude but what are you thinking? If a Latino woman gave Abdis on this site a little bit of attention. They'll jump ship real fast
You haven't seen Latino women in real life. They're almost as fat as madow women but they're built like fridges or that MW guy Kelvin gastelum.
You lot say that about any ajnabi that posts on sspot though
Because they're almost always trolls. OP is spouting shit in order to make you guys laugh or get pissed off.

Sprinkling in a few Spanish slang words from the caribs isn't exactly convincing either.

WHATS WITH ALLURE OF REVERTS FOR THESE XALIMOS ARAWEELO IS HELLA CONFUSE RIGHT NOW

giphy.gif

Xaruun

VIP
You haven't seen Latino women in real life. They're almost as fat as madow women but they're built like fridges or that MW guy Kelvin gastelum.

Because they're almost always trolls. OP is spouting shit in order to make you guys laugh or get pissed off.

Sprinkling in a few Spanish slang words from the caribs isn't exactly convincing either.
hub hyped up Latino women quite a bit.

Her past is not your business to be honest, as every Muslim has the right to repent. Secondly, you are a revert and also have a 'past'.

There is nothing wrong with a woman not wanting to share her husband.

However, you said she is:

-Ratched
-Confrontational

But you said that you "flex" on her and what's with the women that she is concerned with? Are you a womaniser?

I don't see this going well, unless you both go to therapy and work on your communication styles.
I stopped being a player a while back. Thanks for your input this is good advice.

Every man wants them and your going for a unstable Somali single mom with 2 kids? Bro, not to be rude but what are you thinking? If a Latino woman gave Abdis on this site a little bit of attention. They'll jump ship real fast
T

Latinas look good until they hit 30 and/or have kids. It's all downhill from there.

Caught the insecure farah.

Orale is Mexican slang but you said you were Dominican or Afro Latino lmao
I'm assuming you haven't been to Mexico. There are many Mexicans who look black until you hear them speak Spanish. There's also Mexicans who look white as well. It's the same dynamic across Latin America.

You said that the Somali girl you’re talking to has a bit of a belly. I think she might go downhill too
Yeah...I should probably reconsider based on the input I have here. Maybe I should just keep building myself up until a better option comes along. Shout out to you and the rest who gave actual good advice. The people who said I'm trolling were wrong but shout out to them too. May Allah bless you all.

XalimosVeryOwn

Timothée Chalamet
My advice: No one is perfect, everyone you will potentially want to end up with, will have flaws or things you don’t enjoy doing that they do. And if you can’t accept that, maybe you shouldn’t get married. Look at all these new generation, getting married just to get out of their parents house and not commit zina, but then divorce after 2 years for “unknown reasons”.

Bro you are quite dedicated for your new persona.

In the small likelihood that you are ”afro-latino” where do you live? Haven’t seen or heard that a latino is with a somali, man or woman