Adult film star dead at 36

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I am not surprised. This is the norm for people in the adult entertainment industry and common in Hollywood. Preying upon the highly traumatized seems to be a running theme. I find something very unsettling about those who promote sex work as emancipatory and liberating yet would never, in millionaire years, trade lives with yacht girls, call girls, prostitutes, strippers or *orn stars. I think if you figure out who were the first purveyors of **** and those website owners and distributors then it's often you know who. And if only you knew those platforms mostly have content of trafficked and unconsenting individuals.

I really wonder how many of these people are runaways, from the foster care system, substance dependent, experiencing homelessness, or were childhood victims of SA and or sex trafficking, priming or grooming them for this sort of vocation.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Being a stripper >>> being a P*Star

I've dead ass seen chicks I knew irl complete a whole rebrand after stripping for a few years after high school. I was caught off guard when I first found out they were stripping.So whenever I see them post on Instagram I always remember how they use to be a stripper.

One chick did it for a bit and went to nursing school afterwards. She's married now too and makes grwm vids on tiktok.

Another chick that was friends with the chick above became a tattoo artist. She works at a shop near my crib. She's married.

Last chick I knew that was a stripper runs a food truck business with her husband.

P*Stars can't rebrand that easily like strippers. Especially if they are famous p*stars.
Where those women Somali:diddyass:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I am not surprised. This is the norm for people in the adult entertainment industry and common in Hollywood. Preying upon the highly traumatized seems to be a running theme. I find something very unsettling about those who promote sex work as emancipatory and liberating yet would never, in millionaire years, trade lives with yacht girls, call girls, prostitutes, strippers or *orn stars. I think if you figure out who were the first purveyors of **** and those website owners and distributors then it's often you know who. And if only you knew those platforms mostly have content of trafficked and unconsenting individuals.

I really wonder how many of these people are runaways from foster care, substance dependent, experiencing homelessness, or were childhood victims of SA, sex trafficking, priming or grooming them for this sort of vocation.
Exactly, it is so sad the audacity people have to make sick jokes about her death online and even in this very forum, imagine being such a trashy human being to joke about it shame on the people on this forum taking the mickey.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Exactly, it is so sad the audacity people have to make sick jokes about her death online and even in this very forum, imagine being such a trashy human being to joke about it shame on the people on this forum taking the mickey.
It's sad. Notice how people who push this lifestyle never talk about the tragic lives and outcomes of these people (drug overdoses being far too common). The best thing a human can do is live a clean and chaste life (psychologically, physically, spiritually and nutritionally) and never consume such filth that co-signs the exploitation of people and ruins lives.

20240220_145726.jpg

Those quote tweets and comments are absolutely depraved. How can you feel comfortable making jokes about a suicide victim?
The comments might've gone a little too far, but I wouldn't be too sympathetic. Let's be honest, she probably told dumb impressionable young women how "cool" and "liberating" it was to "embrace their sexuality" & other clown-ish shit.

And even if that wasn't the case, her profession still contributes to the brain-rot of millions of young men. Maybe this'll be a wake up call "colleagues" need, but I'm not holding my breath:manny:

I really wonder how many of these people are runaways, from the foster care system, substance dependent, experiencing homelessness, or were childhood victims of SA and or sex trafficking, priming or grooming them for this sort of vocation.
I'd say 90%+
What's really repugnant is the fact they keep popping up in these zoomer podcasts. And as "totally, like super, like awesome" as they try to make what they do seem, you can always see that WW2 Vet-eqse, PSTD dead-eyed look on their faces. Crabs in a bucket wallahi.

mrlog

VIP
The comments might've gone a little too far, but I wouldn't be too sympathetic. Let's be honest, she probably told dumb impressionable young women how "cool" and "liberating" it was to "embrace their sexuality" & other clown-ish shit.

And even if that wasn't the case, her profession still contributes to the brain-rot of millions of young men. Maybe this'll be a wake up call "colleagues" need, but I'm not holding my breath:manny:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kisame

Plotting world domination

"I really wonder how many of these people are runaways, from the foster care system, substance dependent, experiencing homelessness, or were childhood victims of SA and or sex trafficking, priming or grooming them for this sort of vocation"

Besides the victims you mentioned above we have a lot of pretty and dumb women that are willing to become sex workers for the right price.

Lots of young women know for a fact they can earn some money by just looking good. It starts off with clubs and sports bars. We got sports bars across the nation where chicks wear revealing outfits while serving food because men tip them well.
Clubs also have bottle girls that wear tight and revealing clothing because they get tipped well at sections.

The ones that don't make enough from the jobs above tend to consider sex work.

Honestly I blame our education system for producing so many dumb men and women. Dumb men either join the army, get into a trade, go to community college, work a random job, or start becoming criminals. Dumb women do all of the above but also have a few more options such as becoming sex workers, and becoming a housewife.

Call me soft, but I don't think making fun of suicide victims should be normalised at all. And the first step in doing so is by deciding that some people inherently deserve it (whatever that may mean to you) as a punishment for what they did when they were alive. Surely the psychological turmoil they face in the leadup to their suicide and the punishment of the grave when people kill themselves is enough, not to mention the punishment of the akhirah itself.

I see it as a slippery slope that can lead to an even more decreased sense of empathy than what social media has already set the stage for. Now its liberal feminists who encourage women to degrade themselves via s3x work, who are undoubtedly immoral people, maybe later it will be an otherwise normal person who made a mistake that was blown out of proportion on social media being made fun of when they bite the dust.
Not to sound dismissive of male struggles but I think the societal consequences women who are in s3x work both the ones who choose it (like this woman) and the countless instances of women who are trafficked are much more urgent reasons to shut down the p0rn industry.

I will never understand how hard p0rn addiction is for dudes so I won't even try to make light of it, but it bothers me when the brain rot of men who watch p0rn is prioritised over the increased level of misogyny women face from the minor name-calling to straight up S/A when p0rn viewers have much more autonomy than the women in the industry + regular women IRL.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Just a week ago, Emily Willis tried to unalive herself, now this.

Corn Stars end up unaliving themselves when no guy wants to date them even though they are attractive.

or when they contract HIV

1708466788931.png

Call me soft, but I don't think making fun of suicide victims should be normalised at all. And the first step in doing so is by deciding that some people inherently deserve it (whatever that may mean to you) as a punishment for what they did when they were alive. Surely the psychological turmoil they face in the leadup to their suicide and the punishment of the grave when people kill themselves is enough, not to mention the punishment of the akhirah itself.

I see it as a slippery slope that can lead to an even more decreased sense of empathy than what social media has already set the stage for. Now its liberal feminists who encourage women to degrade themselves via s3x work, who are undoubtedly immoral people, maybe later it will be an otherwise normal person who made a mistake that was blown out of proportion on social media being made fun of when they bite the dust.

Not to sound dismissive of male struggles but I think the societal consequences women who are in s3x work both the ones who choose it (like this woman) and the countless instances of women who are trafficked are much more urgent reasons to shut down the p0rn industry.

I will never understand how hard p0rn addiction is for dudes so I won't even try to make light of it, but it bothers me when the brain rot of men who watch p0rn is prioritised over the increased level of misogyny women face from the minor name-calling to straight up S/A when p0rn viewers have much more autonomy than the women in the industry + regular women IRL.
I'm not making fun of it, I'm just more-so indifferent to it. It's not the case that she was an impressiable 17yr old who was lie to by an Army recruiter and was forced to live through the utter hell that is modern warefare. Or a child who's been in the foster care system that was sexually abused and who turned to hard drugs to cope with the pain. My smpathy is reserved for those people.

But disregard everything I've just said if she was trafficked and forced into this industry against her will. But from what I've observed, at lot of these women will fight you tooth and nail if you try and tell them that what they're doing is damaging to society as a whole. viewers have just as much autonomy as the producers and participants tbh. They're biologically hardwired to be hooked on this shit to their own detriment. Let's just agree to disagree.

Last edited:

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
She killed herself via a shotgun shot in her mouth. Choosing such a violent way to end her life really demonstrated how little she viewed herself very sad death wallahi rip

NidarNidar

Punisher

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending