Adult film star dead at 36

Wrong place to post bro
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Those quote tweets and comments are absolutely depraved. How can you feel comfortable making jokes about a suicide victim?

if u live in social media- u forget social media is occupied by humans. looool

Chiiish i forget sometimes i am dealing with u guys- i think its my private diary

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un, 30s is where people really start to regret the decisions they made in their 20s- early 30s and life starts to catchup to you, especially for women. The ones who focus on their ability to gain attention and nothing else without investing in family/community realize that they start getting less attention and are left with nothing to show for it but money and this is when the crippling loneliness hits for them. You gotta be a strong minded person to be so independent without a family at that age and many women aren’t really capable of that.

if u live in social media- u forget social media is occupied by humans. looool

Chiiish i forget sometimes i am dealing with u guys- i think its my private diary
Basra you were on the internet when I was a toddler you definitely have a lot of wisdom habo.

I remember august Ames killed herself. Cursed industry. May they rest in peace. After getting scoliosis from repeated abuse of the ciil Allah gave them they think men will seek them.

Kisame

Plotting world domination

Being a stripper >>> being a P*Star

I've dead ass seen chicks I knew irl complete a whole rebrand after stripping for a few years after high school. I was caught off guard when I first found out they were stripping.So whenever I see them post on Instagram I always remember how they use to be a stripper.

One chick did it for a bit and went to nursing school afterwards. She's married now too and makes grwm vids on tiktok.

Another chick that was friends with the chick above became a tattoo artist. She works at a shop near my crib. She's married.

Last chick I knew that was a stripper runs a food truck business with her husband.

P*Stars can't rebrand that easily like strippers. Especially if they are famous p*stars.

Last edited:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I have things I want to say but I won't also RIP the woman.