adopting a baby from somalia

Most just lay by the walls of suuq's or houses, and are addicted to sniffing glue.
Babies, I don't really know but children (6 - 12) which have no homes are called Darbi Jiif (Wall-Sitters or Wall-Laying.)

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
There's orphanages in Somalia and I'm not too sure how the process works exactly but I'd assume you go to the orphanage in person fill out the paperwork and the child is yours.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I’ve never seen someone adopt from Somalia. A relative of mine worked at an orphanage in Somalia, she said whenever a child would get adopted by someone from diaspora, all these random leeches who pretend that they’re related to the child would come out of th woodwork, asking for handout and some straight up demand to live with the child, even though the child was in ththe orphanage most his or her life.

Most just lay by the walls of suuq's or houses, and are addicted to sniffing glue.
Babies, I don't really know but children (6 - 12) which have no homes are called Darbi Jiif (Wall-Sitters or Wall-Laying.)
Not that those kids don't deserve good homes, but its a little scary to adopt a kid that old who has been exposed to drug addiction. it could be that the emotional attachment part of their brain never got to develop.

I’ve never seen someone adopt from Somalia. A relative of mine worked at an orphanage in Somalia, she said whenever a child would get adopted by someone from diaspora, all these random leeches who pretend that they’re related to the child would come out of th woodwork, asking for handout and some straight up demand to live with the child, even though the child was in ththe orphanage most his or her life.
this is exactly what I imagine. people from the child's clan would come by to claim them, and the kid just ends up back in the orphanage

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
I don't know about adopting in Somalia but there's an orphanage in Djibouti where a lot of kids were adopted by French families.

They have a documentary about it.

Nacalaa. I hate such opportunistic people. If they weren’t doing anything to help the orphan before hand then they can kick rocks:camby:

Cartman

reformed
If I were to ever visit somalia and come across an orphan, I would probably adopt them and take them back with me as my illegitimate kids to make things easier on paper work, and then raise them as my own son or daughter. They’ll have a better life with me, and that’s for certain if they have no family there.

Nacalaa. I hate such opportunistic people. If they weren’t doing anything to help the orphan before hand then they can kick rocks:camby:
right? I think somali people have something not clicking in their brains whenever I hear stories of things that go on back in the country. Its like everyone thinks with how they can prevent others from benefiting from something instead of building themselves up

Shameful fucks wallahi :pacspit:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Imagine raising another mans neglected seed.

If you have the opportunity and the means to give that child a chance at a good life, why not do so?

I know an Ethiopian girl who was raised by Somalis. She was left on their door step as a baby. They raised her as their own. She speaks Somali and considers herself as one.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Imagine raising another mans neglected seed.
What a disgusting comment. Are you saying they shouldn't be saved or helped because their parents didn't love them? What if the parents were terrible human beings. Or drug addicts? or dead? Why should kids be punished for something completely out of their control.

I don't see neglected seeds, only children who deserves a second chance

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I'll buy a flamethrower for them

Trending