adopting a baby from somalia

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
What a disgusting comment. Are you saying they shouldn't be saved or helped because their parents didn't love them? What if the parents were terrible human beings. Or drug addicts? or dead? Why should kids be punished for something completely out of their control.

I don't see neglected seeds, only children who deserves a second chance
Your eloquent and we'll put out comment is making me feel retarded about mine. This was very good, thank you for putting down what I really felt like writing.

That truly was a horrible comment

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Your eloquent and we'll put out comment is making me feel retarded about mine. This was very good, thank you for putting down what I really felt like writing.

That truly was a horrible comment
Thanks sxb yours was still on point

I think these people turn on animal planet and see some lions killing small cubs and think "wow so alpha! That's who I wanna be"

If you have the opportunity and the means to give that child a chance at a good life, why not do so?

I know an Ethiopian girl who was raised by Somalis. She was left on their door step as a baby. They raised her as their own. She speaks Somali and considers herself as one.
I would still step over them even if they were fellow Ethiopian Somalis.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
What's dodgy about it????? Adopting an orphan is one of the greatest deeds anyone can do.
it is better to build a orphanage and hire teachers And wet nurses to teach them and look after them this is more beneficial than kidnapping a baby from it’s natural environment and taking it to a country that is majority non Muslim it is better for the baby to be adopted by a local resident and you cannot give the child the same rights as your own children

it is better to build a orphanage and hire teachers And wet nurses to teach them and look after them this is more beneficial than kidnapping a baby from it’s natural environment and taking it to a country that is majority non Muslim it is better for the baby to be adopted by a local resident and you cannot give the child the same rights as your own children
who do you know that has the money to build a good orphanage and hire qualified teachers and wet nurses? Do you know how bad most orphanages are?? and how would the locals adopt if they already havent been able too. you have to think of solutions and not just put up roadblocks

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
know an Ethiopian girl who was raised by Somalis. She was left on their door step as a baby. They raised her as their own. She speaks Somali and considers herself as one
That's the word we need to hear saxiib. This heat for the streets!

I dont understand the general push amongst women for adopting children. I suspect its virtue signalling + naivety. The same can be seen with rich cadaan people.

Many of them sexually abuse the kids.
did you hear about speilberg (?)'s adopted daughter? He adopted her from south africa and today she's a p*rn star. She didnt say it explicitly, but the specualtion is that stephen and his friends molested her. She's extremely emotionally damaged. Its really sad what these hollywood pedo directors are doing with these kids from poor countries. They should be banned from it if you ask me

Djokovic

Somali Arab
who do you know that has the money to build a good orphanage and hire qualified teachers and wet nurses? Do you know how bad most orphanages are?? and how would the locals adopt if they already havent been able too. you have to think of solutions and not just put up roadblocks
Are you going to adopt very single kid that is an orphan ?? And adopting kids that have no relation to you sounds like human trafficking

did you hear about speilberg (?)'s adopted daughter? He adopted her from south africa and today she's a p*rn star. She didnt say it explicitly, but the specualtion is that stephen and his friends molested her. She's extremely emotionally damaged. Its really sad what these hollywood pedo directors are doing with these kids from poor countries. They should be banned from it if you ask me

Woody Allen groomed his adopted stepdaughter too.

ادْعُوهُمْ لِآبَائِهِمْ هُوَ أَقْسَطُ عِندَ اللَّهِ

The gaalo talk about adopted child syndrome but the Quran's message early on was clear to connect adopted children to their biological parents

gtfoh :pacspit:

Are you going to adopt very single kid that is an orphan ?? And adopting kids that have no relation to you sounds like human trafficking
you know not all kids have family or relatives that are concerned with them right? some kids are illegitimate, some throwaways. how are you going to compare a somali/muslim person taking care of a somali orphan as human trafficking? its better than being street kids or being adopting by pedo gaalos. I understand what your concern is, but somalia is not a good society to orphans even though they tote qabil/kinship outwardly

yes its better for them to be with near kin but not all kids have that

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
I’ve never seen someone adopt from Somalia. A relative of mine worked at an orphanage in Somalia, she said whenever a child would get adopted by someone from diaspora, all these random leeches who pretend that they’re related to the child would come out of th woodwork, asking for handout and some straight up demand to live with the child, even though the child was in ththe orphanage most his or her life.
That's sad:damn: but they saved the kids from people who could be pedos.

Last edited:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
This sad orphan talk reminds me:

Parents, never take your kids for granted!
Also, people please when you adopt a child that you take tender care of them nurture growth so they be strong in life. Especially when they had a harsh orphan life in Africa.

People that hurt and use kids make me sick! Why are perverse people allowed to do these evil things? Smh.
I hope God condemns them soon.