Aden Barre Ducaale tells people to support Farmajo.

The sijui reminds me of another sijui on here whose a farmajo supporter now :lolbron:.

Aden duali cousin Farah moalim announces the homecoming of somali ethiopians and somali Kenyans to their capital addis ababa to celebrate the emancipation of Ethiopia and orthodox charistmas holiday .

Seems like The sijui somalis are all in on supporting Abiye & afwerki tripartite horn union .

cow

VIP
Adan barre ducaale is a william ruto supporter. he got backstabbed by uhuru when uhuru was finished with him.

Adan barre ducaale is not an independent man. when he speaks there is always someone speaking from him. this time it is Ruto.

which means Ruto and Farmaajo have some sort of an agreement.

Adan barre ducaale is a william ruto supporter. he got backstabbed by uhuru when uhuru was finished with him.

Adan barre ducaale is not an independent man. when he speaks there is always someone speaking from him. this time it is Ruto.

I wouldn't be suprised , farmajo has to use all the cards he got at his disposal especially at this stage
Anyway What happend to Kenyans being the enemy ?
Will CBB be pro Kenya if your analysis is right and ruto and farmajo did make an agreement ?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

I dont think so, Ruto is double dealer, only if he removes Madoobe should Farmaajo consider this.

cow

VIP
I wouldn't be suprised , farmajo has to use all the cards he got at his disposal especially at this stage
Anyway What happend to Kenyans being the enemy ?
Will CBB be pro Kenya if your analysis is right and ruto and farmajo did make an agreement ?

This is after elections not before it is to help Ruto win. Kenya is our enemy because it bombs reer jubbaland and tried to steal jubbaland waters. They also rule jubbaland from Nairobi.

If kenya stops that then they are not our enemy. Uhuru is using opposition against farmaajo so farmaajo is playing the same game.

If only the sijuis cared about their own ppl instead if daydreaming of the cheese return to villa wardhigley

Ppl are sharing hospital beds that's how bad NFD is

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am glad the brother saw things from a different perspective, we are the same no matter where we call home :)

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Kenya has its own election coming up 9 August 2022, we are in a good position to f*ck up Uhuru Kenyatta's re-election, the future is bright ladies and gents. The Bantu must be on all fours licking our Faqash boots.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Kenya has its own election coming up 9 August 2022, we are in a good position to f*ck up Uhuru Kenyatta's re-election, the future is bright ladies and gents. The Bantu must be on all fours licking our Faqash boots.
:pachah1: :pachah1: @Removed wont be happy about MX gaining influence in Kenya soon we will take over the Bantu mind

This is after elections not before it is to help Ruto win. Kenya is our enemy because it bombs reer jubbaland and tried to steal jubbaland waters. They also rule jubbaland from Nairobi.

If kenya stops that then they are not our enemy. Uhuru is using opposition against farmaajo so farmaajo is playing the same game.
Ethiopia literally brought you the federalism that you centralists are so opposed that have caused much more division and fights then then the Kenya’s interference.

If only the sijuis cared about their own ppl instead if daydreaming of the cheese return to villa wardhigley
Hutu boy what is your obsession with Ogadens horta. Just because certain folks are being paid by N&N you want to cry about us 🤔 go worry about your Mooryaan uncle sheikh sharif who is looking to backstab Hassan sheikh in favor of Farmaajo like he’s done in 2017.

Latest posts