Aden Barre Duale resigns from Kenyan parliament

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Correction Aden Duale didntnt resign from Parlaiment he is still Garissa Township MP.

He has done alot to champion the rights of Somalis and Muslims in Kenya Kudos to him.

A lot of Mx are salty what they dont understand is Madoobe is still standing strong in Kismaayo.He is a Mx that served OG very well just like Fartaag and Adan Sayid.

In the meantime the Haramacad rob shops in Gedo.

IMG_20200622_223022.jpg

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
why did they kick him out? i thought the kenyans loved him :)

They his Kikuyu owners were always showing him fake love and as a tool buffoon he was to them against Somalia they tossed him out when they used him:cryinglaughsmiley:

No saxib Ahmed Islam is my regional president and Farmaajo is my President of Somalia, I have links to Kismaayo that you don't have my Rer Abdulle friend, stop hating on me bro. :win:
Saxib we cant accept refugees from Galmudug but we accept those from Libaan wa walalehen like macalimo.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Saxib we cant accept refugees from Galmudug but we accept those from Libaan wa walalehen like macalimo.

We will accept those from Jubaland, that means legitimate ties to Jubaland, either residence, land permit, property owner, u dhalasho etc. I have all those saxib, do you ? I am infact borderline u dhalasho due being Farah Ugaas even though my Juffo hoosed is originally from Caabudwaaq.

I will take your sister and naturalize her as a Jubalander, because I want more Rer Abdulle girls in Jubaland they are very hot.

We will accept those from Jubaland, that means legitimate ties to Jubaland, either residence, land permit, property owner, u dhalasho etc. I have all those saxib, do you ? I am infact borderline u dhalasho due being Farah Ugaas even though my Juffo hoosed is originally from Caabudwaaq.

I will take your sister and naturalize her as a Jubalander, because I want more Rer Abdulle girls in Jubaland they are very hot.
Warya you are.from Galmudug forward your application to Cagjar and the Wardheer Govonor.

We might consider you next year 2021 because of COVID19.

Trending