Aden Barre Duale resigns from Kenyan parliament

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Aden Barre was absolutely great for Somalis in Kenya. He helped put many educated Somalis into the government bureaucracy. A lot of you are children and don’t understand what this man has done in the time he was majority leader.

:bell:

Boobale

Spokesman For Kablalax
Aden Barre was absolutely great for Somalis in Kenya. He helped put many educated Somalis into the government bureaucracy. A lot of you are children and don’t understand what this man has done in the time he was majority leader.

:bell:
All I know is thanks to @Abaadir giving us inside information that beesha OGs have dodged this L :whew:

ina adeer i remember we were both criticizing him back then. i really thought we had a good leader the way he handled the gulf dispute ileen it was nothing
Hag have been domesticated or realized he's actually a good stooge
I never trusted them after 2018 now I see their bigger picture waa shayadiin very sinister group
nice you've seen the light like @TekNiKo he has done jack shit for his people but only the enemies

Kkkkkkkk used and thrown away like mr :ileycry::ileycry::ileycry::ileycry::ileycry:

:russ::russ::russ::pachah1::mjlol:

the most senior somali now is mr adan keynan, son of the eldest son of samaale, gardheere.

I hope he pushes the saransoor agenda in jubaland

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hag have been domesticated or realized he's actually a good stooge

nice you've seen the light like @TekNiKo he has done jack shit for his people but only the enemies
More and more Marehans are waking to this farce :mjlol:

My preaching is working. Many are apologising to me now.

He is saransoor gardheere samaale. Bah Geri kulaha :ileycry: :ileycry: :russ:
Seems like I need to educate you alot of the Degodia especially the ruling class were assimilated Bah geri.

Adunka nin Degodi wuxu unecebyahay Galjecel.

That post of Duale was rejected by Tusuf Xassan Mp of Eastleigh as it would have led to rift btw OG clans.

My condolence to Beesha Mx for losing their own.
At last the highest post they ever had in Kenya more than any other Somali.

Seems like I need to educate you alot of the Degodia especially the ruling class were assimilated Bah geri.

Adunka nin Degodi wuxu unecebyahay Galjecel.

That post of Duale was rejected by Tusuf Xassan Mp of Eastleigh as it would have led to rift btw OG clans.

My condolence to Beesha Mx for losing their own.
At last the highest post they ever had in Kenya more than any other Somali.
:pachah1:Sxb if he is bah Geri I am bah geri too :mjlol: viva bah Geri!

Correction Aden Duale didntnt resign from Parlaiment he is still Garissa Township MP.

He has done alot to champion the rights of Somalis and Muslims in Kenya Kudos to him.

A lot of Mx are salty what they dont understand is Madoobe is still standing strong in Kismaayo.He is a Mx that served OG very well just like Fartaag and Adan Sayid.

In the meantime the Haramacad rob shops in Gedo.

Trending

Latest posts