Aden Adde vs Siad Barre : Which Somali Leader Contributed to Higher Growth? A Comparative Analysis

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Siad barre was alright from 1969-1977, after the 1977 war, he turned evil.

During Aden Adde years, there was loads of corruption.

Somalia was actually on the verge of collapse in 1969, but then military coup happened.

I think the country of Somalia would’ve collapsed anyways, Siad barre regime just prolonged it until the very end 1991.

Do you expect me to hate the Kacaan for your sake, Im sorry but the Kacaan wasn't killing me, I wasn't fighting the state, I don't hate the Kacaan for your sake, take your emotional nonsense elsewhere.

The question is retarded, Somalia literally = Kacaan, I hate some actions of the Kacaan like freedom of movement, you don't do that to Somalis who have clan territories, most of the civil war could have avoided if it wasn't for that BS.

As for the Kacaan defending itself against dissidents, I personally could give a rats ass.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Stop spreading fake news 📰 adan cadde was first elected Africans in the whole continent and transferred power after he lost the election 1967🫡 siyad was power hungry suckers we beesha majerteen lost so much during his rules
Abdirashid Ali Sharmake AUN was a good guy, you know the Kacaan actually kept his government intact for parts of the first decade, those where the golden years.

every Kacaan topic is overran by emotional dissident suffering from PTSD, lets talk about the policies of the Kacaan, state defending itself from foreign funded dissident is not my business lol

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
The rampant militarisation done by Barre devastated our country, the civil war would have had 10 times less casualties if Somalia wouldn’t have had such a huge military. Barre AUN and the militia figureheads doomed our country.

The rampant militarisation done by Barre devastated our country, the civil war would have had 10 times less casualties if Somalia wouldn’t have had such a huge military. Barre AUN and the militia figureheads doomed our country.
Because langaabs like to use military to subdie others just look at Farmajo he wanted to recycle his aabos legacy.

MSB was too tolerant, he should have spent more time looking after Marehan interest, such as land expansion and re drawing Somali regions.

He did that is why he ended up in lagos looking after mx interest.
Yet Mx dumped him and ran away from him and left the old man in Villa Somalia while mx escaped to Kenya.
MSB was too tolerant, he should have spent more time looking after Marehan interest, such as land expansion and re drawing Somali regions.

He did that is why he ended up in lagos looking after mx interest.
Yet Mx dumped him and ran away from him and left the old man in Villa Somalia while mx escaped to Kenya.
i always wondered that you know. How are you landheere but Siad barre had to run to Nigeria because he felt unsafe on his own block (gedo) :russ:

i always wondered that you know. How are you landheere but Siad barre had to run to Nigeria because he felt unsafe on his own block (gedo) :russ:
Ethiopia invaded Gedo, that's why Siad Bare had to flee, no Somali tribe could have threatened Siyad in Gedo. Also Caydeed was supported by Ethiopia.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Abdirashid Ali Sharmake AUN was a good guy, you know the Kacaan actually kept his government intact for parts of the first decade, those where the golden years.

every Kacaan topic is overran by emotional dissident suffering from PTSD, lets talk about the policies of the Kacaan, state defending itself from foreign funded dissident is not my business lol
Am qooxoti in the usa 🇺🇸 because of siyad bare if siyad bare never happened I will be in kismayo siping mango 🥭

The greatest L in history is how on earth did Mx with the feared red berret brigade with most state of art weapons flee Gedo fearing Aideed who only had a few hundred HG mitia and some few technicals.

Do yoy think framajo was trainning mx in Eritrea?
He was trainning dhulos,warsans and few langaabs making the 5 k troops to use it to terrorise hawiye in xamar.

Ethiopia invaded Gedo, that's why Siad Bare had to flee, no Somali tribe could have threatened Siyad in Gedo. Also Caydeed was supported by Ethiopia.
So Aideed sipping tea in Garbaharey where msb men had just escaped was Ethiopian aka General Gabre?

By then MSB had made truce 2 years earleir with mengistu and forfeited the ogaden region to Ethiopia.
Mengistu and Siyad barre were alies and did bury the hatchet in First IGAD meeting in Djibouti.

So Aideed sipping tea in Garbaharey where msb men had just escaped was Ethiopian aka General Gabre?

By then MSB had made truce 2 years earleir with mengistu and forfeited the ogaden region to Ethiopia.
Mengistu and Siyad barre were alies and did bury the hatchet in First IGAD meeting in Djibouti.
We broke the backs of Caydeed and his Ogaden alies in Gedo, we defeated the enemies in one week.

So you broke the back of Caydeed in Lagos.

For your info Axmed cumar jess gave the old man msb a safe passage to escape to gedo.
We are not like boo.ns who kill old men out of spite.
That's all propghanda Ogaden were fighting Siad Barre for years, they had Aliance with SNM, After Ogaden sided with Caydeed, reer ugaas Sharmarke expelled all Ogaden from Baardheere.

What policies of kacaan? Somalia has always been a dirt poor country, the kacaan government isn’t any different to today’s Somalia. Somalia was a dirt poor aid dependent country back then like right now. The only difference was we actually had military (again funded by Soviet Union).

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Siad Barre = 🐐 . Somalia at its mightiest was 70s when we had Ethiopia on its knees begging Russia and Cubans for help. He was building empire. Leaders today building tollos and paper states

1665689180736.png