Adeer Xaliye rescued me alhamdulilah

This Xaliye feller doesn't do anything for me as I was never the simp or trick type but I respect that he's helping thousands of faraxs come out of the simping or trick life.

As for paying for dates... If the man askes out the woman then Man should pay for the first date, then the second, third etc dates costs should be split. That's my m.o.

This Xaliye feller doesn't do anything for me as I was never the simp or trick type but I respect that he's helping thousands of faraxs come out of the simping or trick life.

As for paying for dates... If the man askes out the woman then Man should pay for the first date, then the second, third etc dates costs should be split. That's my m.o.
Yeah I agree. I pay for the first and even second date. But if we click then you gotta contribute. You a grown woman.

There are many strong women for men like us. My wife pays the bills, takes me to dine in lavish restaurants, and she never complains. A woman should take care of her husband. This is 2022, either get with the norms or die with your stupid standards.

:dead: :dead1:

You got it all figured out, bro. Do your thang and don't pay attention what naysayers say.

You, @Elyazzzzzz, @Sane, @TekNiKo and @Sigala have gotten the ground running in this forum. Keep sharing the gift that keeps on giving.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts