Adeer Xaliye rescued me alhamdulilah

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Few months ago i was real daanyeer who pays everything for dates. Halalujah i have seen the light.
No more expensive restaurants, no more daanyeernimo.

We can do this!

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
Which women will continue talking to a man who wants her to pay the bill or split the bill? Or a man who takes her to cheap restaurants? You Xaliye disciples will chase away women with his advice, so good luck with that.

:ftw9nwa:
There are many strong women for men like us. My wife pays the bills, takes me to dine in lavish restaurants, and she never complains. A woman should take care of her husband. This is 2022, either get with the norms or die with your stupid standards.

There are many strong women for men like us. My wife pays the bills, takes me to dine in lavish restaurants, and she never complains. A woman should take care of her husband. This is 2022, either get with the norms or die with your stupid standards.

Hey sister gurlll, we should go get brunch sometime.

My masculinity remains intact.

Not if you expect a woman to pay your bills.

The only men who get their bills paid by women are:

• gigolos/sugar babies
  • men who cannot compete with other men in the workplace (broke)
  • mentally/physically disabled so cannot work
  • Househusbands who cook, clean and are primary caretaker of the babies

I was a danyeer as well. All I cared about was eating bananas and steal other danyeers girls. I seen the light. Thank god for Dr Professor Xaliyee

greznigrezni

Not if you expect a woman to pay your bills.

The only men who get their bills paid by women are gigolos/sugar babies, men who cannot compete with other men in the workplace or those who are mentally/physically disabled and cannot work, or 'househusbands'.
Competition in the work doesn't depend on masculinity. I would dare say jileec men are some of the most successful people in the world.If you want to destroy the patriarchy you must first pay the bills. I am just asking since you guys are complaining about money. Why can't you, a "Woman" pay my bills and spoil me? What's the difference? It's like women don't even take into account how much money they waste since they are pampered and spoiled by men.

greznigrezni

Personally, If a woman wants to pay all the bills, that's her business. But the rest of the world, especially her family, will view her man as a 'broken', feminine man, that's the truth.
Destroying the societal standards of men is a long way to go, but I and my wife are doing our part in breaking it down. Your man will always be empty and sad because his wife doesn't take care of him. I am pretty sure he will cheat within 5 years. I hope all the bad luck goes right into your palm when you're feeding him cake in your aroos.
:rejoice:

greznigrezni

Who said masculinity is toxic?
I believe in Islamic gender roles in society, not Western ones.
What are you doing giving advice to young men. You are the most unreliable source for advice. Stop with these third-world standards of men. Leave the young women to the young men. This discussion isn't for farro suugo people.

Is she also the man in the relationship?