Addressing The Alt-Caucasian Movement

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I have a feeling that a few members are tacit supporters of this Alt-Caucasian movement

@Saredo
Saredo

@Kanini
1588447898473.png

@Radical Canjeerorism
Radical Canjeerorism

And especially @abdiwarrior who loves Caucasians so much his profile pic is literally white. (Yes I've actually posted his pfp below )

1588448090596.png

You might say that I'm suspect, but the man in my profile pic is an albino man from the blessed nation of Gabon.

Last edited:
إذا كنت تتحدث الإنجليزية ، فأنت تساهم في هذه الحركة.

If you speak english, you are contributing to this movement.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
THEY JUST JEALOUS THAT WE THE MOST LIT MOVEMENT TO TOUCH SOMALISPOT CAUCASIA HANOOLATO :rejoice:
If there was any sspot movement, I the resident Boqor of whitewashed hoyo mataloos would be best suited to lead this Alt-Caucasian movement, but strangely I was never offered membership
:eminemdamn:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Sax sxb these negro nappy headed looking niggas are only mad because the only group they can be apart of is the Madow expansion movement.
:pachah1:
Niggas wanna be caucasian and its eating them alive that they don't have white privelige like us. Atleast ik who my father is unlike these nappyheaded folk :banderas:
If there was any sspot movement, I the resident Boqor of whitewashed hoyo mataloos would be best suited to lead this Alt-Caucasian movement, but strangely I was never offered membership
:eminemdamn:
Anyone is free to join my wigga as long as you acknowledge your caucasian roots. Difference is you not only deny them but you slander us folks that are woke this is clear disrespect but we are still willing to offer you a spot if you apologize:fittytousand:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Niggas wanna be caucasian and its eating them alive that they don't have white privelige like us. Atleast ik who my father is unlike these nappyheaded folk :banderas:

Anyone is free to join my wigga as long as you acknowledge your caucasian roots. Difference is you not only deny them but you slander us folks that are woke this is clear disrespect but we are still willing to offer you a spot if you apologize:fittytousand:
You are not speaking in a refined enough tone yet Mr Murder-the I suggest a more measured approach to analyzing and allowing new members who acknowledge and cherish caucasoid heritage from the eastern extremity/promulgation of Africa, known as the "Horn".

@Apollo can help you with deciphering this ^

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
:lolbron:
Only Darood are caucasian
Habar Isaaq is dir
Hawiye is dir bradar
And then there is bantu
All members of any qabiil are welcome brother except for Madows ofc
You are not speaking in a refined enough tone yet Mr Murder-the I suggest a more measured approach to analyzing and allowing new members who acknowledge and cherish caucasoid heritage from the eastern extremity/promulgation of Africa, known as the "Horn".

@Apollo can help you with deciphering this ^
English please

Trending

Latest posts