Addis-Djibouti railway

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
Not sure why there's no thread of the landmark infrastructure project of the horn of Africa so here you go. Hopefully it'll extend one day to west africa as planned

4006-addisdjiboutirailmaps.JPG

Rl72CBM.jpg

equCNsP.jpg

X0hgkzO.jpg

7LWEhzP.jpg

LQhoWIn.jpg

w8A6Q48.jpg

26169214_1952534675010253_3965635615044860998_n.jpg

jniJSBZ.jpg

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I dont know gulleh’s plan, but if it has to do with the ethiopians relying only on djbouti for sea access, then thats swell!

That's the whole game plan, develop everything before the rivals have everything as you know Ethiopia has a plan to split it so not deepened on 1 state

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Aren't you isaaq and how much are land prices sxb?

There are many issaq in Djibouti and the wife of IOG (Ismail Omar Guelleh) is issaq as well.
And the land depends on where you live.
Example if you live in Djibouti City, it's too high and it is not worth it! But try the villages around the Capital.
We have a land in Damerjog, and it cost us 5000 euros.
And if you want something in the Capital, if you want to rent something, the price is around 593 euros.

But, the point is : do not live in the big city, always pick the small villages that cost less and are less polluted. There are a lot of good roads in Djibouti so transportation is not a problem.
Good luck!

There are many issaq in Djibouti and the wife of IOG (Ismail Omar Guelleh) is issaq as well.
And the land depends on where you live.
Example if you live in Djibouti City, it's too high and it is not worth it! But try the villages around the Capital.
We have a land in Damerjog, and it cost us 5000 euros.
And if you want something in the Capital, if you want to rent something, the price is around 593 euros.

But, the point is : do not live in the big city, always pick the small villages that cost less and are less polluted. There are a lot of good roads in Djibouti so transportation is not a problem.
Good luck!

Haye sxb.

>Iogs wife's isaaq
Not for much longer apparently (file related).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190306-152328.jpg
    Screenshot_20190306-152328.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 273

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Haye sxb.

>Iogs wife's isaaq
Not for much longer apparently (file related).

She's crazy and i hate her since she went in a jihad against some of my family members and the IOG's deserve to be expell from the Horn. Toxic people..

She's crazy and i hate her since she went in a jihad against some of my family members and the IOG's deserve to be expell from the Horn. Toxic people..

>She's crazy
She's a menopausal ayayo, whos got a taste for power.

What's your subclan sxb? Arap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts