Adam saleh exposed

How can people take religious preachers who commit zina serious? Are we they becoming like christian priests.
Rumoured zina. But yeah there are some truly munafaq preachers out there who will claim it’s a setup. So it does become their word vs someone else

Rumoured zina. But yeah there are some truly munafaq preachers out there who will claim it’s a setup. So it does become their word vs someone else
They have no imaan.. I think weird un-normal behoviors are becoming more and more acceptable in Muslim communities. Or maybe since we live in the age of information it's easier to get exposed.. Sometimes I ask myself if we live in the times of the dajjal.. Maybe I'm being a bit paranoid.

They have no imaan.. I think weird un-normal behoviors are becoming more and more acceptable in Muslim communities. Or maybe since we live in the age of information it's easier to get exposed.. Sometimes I ask myself if we live in the times of the dajjal.. Maybe I'm being a bit paranoid.
Well these guys are not sheikhs tbh. They are YouTubers who happen to be Muslims. Sure their thing is religion and that’s how they make money. But no person who is seriously religious do their type of content.

Did you guys see him and slim exposed? They had fun in Miami with a transgender by the name of agourahil. slims relationship with his afghan wife is OVER! Dumb ass cheater!!!!

Litreally they are gay.
Here is the video of her exposing them. She is lying tho cause she said she used to watch them since 5 years ago & proceeds to say she did not know he was married, in some of slims videos his afghan wife is in there. Her main goal was to destroy their marriage and get fam and it worked.

Imagine transgenderism increased and guy’s realized they can make loads of money being a woman Lmaoo.

I think it's a bit of both, but definitely the end times are soon. too many haram things are becoming acceptable, and even practising Islam correctly, the basics such as praying 5x is seen as very pious. The hadith of our prophet (saw) narrated by abu hurayrah-' Islam began as a something strange and it will return to being strange, so blessed are the strangers .'

Dhegacas niggas taking yet another L, man what is wrong with this people, somehow theres always couple jileec carabs. I legit believe somalis gone be the last bastion of straight men other groups have folded:kanyehmm:.

Man I used to remember a time when transgenders looked like this
View attachment 188941

and it was easy to tell them apart from real women.

This is getting ridiculous I'm ganna need to study the female anatomy and thoroughly look at a real women's body so I can tell the difference.

I can't keep getting caught lacking in these streets :meleshame:
That’s because transitions starts at a young age, before the hormones started to kick in

Psychologist

Changemaker
Did you guys see him and slim exposed? They had fun in Miami with a transgender by the name of agourahil. slims relationship with his afghan wife is OVER! Dumb ass cheater!!!!

Litreally they are gay.
Here is the video of her exposing them. She is lying tho cause she said she used to watch them since 5 years ago & proceeds to say she did not know he was married, in some of slims videos his afghan wife is in there. Her main goal was to destroy their marriage and get fam and it worked.

So a proudly Islamophobic transgender makes claims against popular Muslim youtubers without any evidence and people just accept it without question?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Litreally they are gay.

Litreally they are gay.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Trannies are mentally ill people though and they always lie about straight men. Remember a tranny ruined chingys career

u like to it tho
Trannies are mentally ill people though and they always lie about straight men. Remember a tranny ruined chingys career

1623680394375.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not Queen jaamad She Must Be Protected From The Vile Arabs

giphy.gif

But Queen Jaamad is one of them. GAY@@!!!! Can't u see how hard and boyish she sounds & looks? She aint fooling anyone

1623680776683.png

Trending