Adam saleh exposed

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Did you guys see him and slim exposed? They had fun in Miami with a transgender by the name of agourahil. slims relationship with his afghan wife is OVER! Dumb ass cheater!!!!

Litreally they are gay.
Here is the video of her exposing them. She is lying tho cause she said she used to watch them since 5 years ago & proceeds to say she did not know he was married, in some of slims videos his afghan wife is in there. Her main goal was to destroy their marriage and get fam and it worked.

What the f*ck is with these transgender's man :jcoleno: I thought he was a girl:meleshame:
At least I'm not alone :silanyolaugh:
1623656628794.png

Man I used to remember a time when transgenders looked like this
1623656918272.png

and it was easy to tell them apart from real women.

This is getting ridiculous I'm ganna need to study the female anatomy and thoroughly look at a real women's body so I can tell the difference.

I can't keep getting caught lacking in these streets :meleshame:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Man I used to remember a time when transgenders looked like this
View attachment 188941

and it was easy to tell them apart from real women.

This is getting ridiculous I'm ganna need to study the female anatomy and thoroughly look at a real women's body so I can tell the difference.

I can't keep getting caught lacking in these sheets :meleshame:

@SOULSEARCHING

Who is Adam Saleh? Give me some background story on these people, are they celebrities or something?

I'm ready for some gossip with a cup of shaah.. Hit me with all the details :sass1:

He's an Arab youtuber who has made a lot of money from the views of little 13-17 year old Muslim girls who have been sold the handsome, wholesome Muslim guy act. He was the guy those little Arab, Asian and Somali girls were chasing en-masse in central London like crazed lunatics.

He's an Arab youtuber who has made a lot of money from the views of little 13-17 year old Muslim girls who have been sold the handsome, wholesome Muslim guy act. He was the guy those little Arab, Asian and Somali girls were chasing en-masse in central London like crazed lunatics.
Lool I remember that video now you mention it. So the guy turns out be a downlow into other men who changed gender :susp: :snoop:

I’m gonna click the video even those these men who think they are women disgust me. They also lie a lot on straight men. But let’s see

Lool I remember that video now you mention it. So the guy turns out be a downlow into other men who changed gender :susp: :snoop:

God knows. He'll probably say he didn't know she was transgender and that he was duped. Anyways, like I said nothing will happen to him. We've had islamic speakers and thinkers being busted for zina and affairs and they've been welcomed back. He is just a youtuber with a good Muslim boy image.

God knows. He'll probably say he didn't know she was transgender and that he was duped. Anyways, like I said nothing will happen to him. We've had islamic speakers and thinkers being busted for zina and affairs and they've been welcomed back. He is just a youtuber with a good Muslim boy image.
How can people take religious preachers who commit zina serious? Are they becoming like christian priests.

Last edited:

Trending