Adam lived 40 generations before Mohamed(PBUH) but science tells us humans have lived longer?

Celery

We finally beat Medicare 🎊 🎉
The age is not set in stone also it doesn’t really change anything when it comes towards the validity of the message.

People often use this argument as if it somehow points to a contradiction to the religion.

We know 6 as a child because of our modern day social values built by the luxuries of modern life.

For example in the animal kingdom when a animal is able to have children it immediately has them. Why because they aren’t afforded the luxuries we have as humans.

Imo it’s nothing to do with a perversion like pedophila.

It was just a matter of life back then.

Low quality of life = lower age of childbearing and more children.

It would be wild to think that every was a pedo or a pedo sympathiser until recent history.
Very good argument. I’m going to start using it

How do you reconcile the two? We know from science and genetics that humans have lived for hundreds of thousands of years, yet Islam says Adam was the first man, and our prophet counts 40 generations to prophet Adamn which puts at a recent date, around 6,000-14,000 years ago according to some Islamic tradition. As a Muslim, how do you we reconcile these two?

It clearly doesn't make sense at all.

I am not gaal by the way.
Who said the prophet counts 40 generations to Adam? There's no authentic evidence for that, what's known is his lineage to Adnaan

Internet Nomad

☆𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠☆
Very good argument. I’m going to start using it
If anyone just cracks open a history book they would be countless marriages of young people we would've called abuse today. Even as recent as 200 years ago this type of marriage was common in the countryside.

Idk why people are so adamant to smear Prophet Muhammad(SAW) that they would call majority of human history pedos or pedo sympathisers.

Back then it was a cultural or survival thing today I understand why it deplorable. Because we no longer live within that environment so modern day child marriages are more about perversion than survival.

Internet Nomad

☆𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠☆
People say “Muhammed(pbuh) was meant to be a guide to humans across all history”

Yes he was but we have to understand there things that we follow as a sunnah like how to conduct our selves or religious rituals and there are things that prophet muhammed did because he is a human isn’t something that we have to follow.
Rafi' b. Khadij reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) came to Medina and the people had been grafting the trees. He said:
What are you doing? They said: We are grafting them, whereupon he said: It may perhaps be good for you if you do not do that, so they abandoned this practice (and the date-palms) began to yield less fruit. They made a mention of it (to the Holy Prophet), whereupon he said: I am a human being, so when I command you about a thing pertaining to religion, do accept it, and when I command you about a thing out of my personal opinion, keep it in mind that I am a human being. 'Ikrima reported that he said something like this.
So his marriage with Aisha(RA) was something that was a product of his time. Not something we should emulate in today’s age.

Trending