Adam al Maghribi

WHY WOULD THIS WOMAN:

View attachment 239811

ENTERTAIN THIS COCKROACH:

View attachment 239810.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

sick team america GIF

Like you said before, he is a baller who "dined and wined" her. What do you expect? And when he dumped her, she then started chatting shit. She is a disgusting th0t.

She's extremely beautiful and he looks like a piece of crust.

I don't know what she was thinking by even stooping to that level. Uff, at least be on her hotgirl summer with a guy that is more successful and $$$. Not a crusty hypocrite wannabe sheikh
She is for the streets and got treated with how she presented herself. She said they met once after the first time before she flew to him to his country which she paid for her ticket. Talk about having no self respect

She is for the streets and got treated with how she presented herself. She said they met once after the first time before she flew to him to his country which she paid for her ticket. Talk about having no self respect

She must have low confidence. #1 you don't ever fly out to a man, #2... what the f*ck are you doing dating below your level? #3, present and carry yourself the way you want to be treated, and that is with respect. Oofey. When you have low confidence you allow disgusting parasites like that cockroach to get into your life. SMH. She must be young and have some undealt with issues. Hopefully she can heal from them and recognize that she's on an entire different level than this grifter.

Like you said before, he is a baller who "dined and wined" her. What do you expect? And when he dumped her, she then started chatting shit. She is a disgusting th0t.

You're not even Somali, I could care less what your LARPING ass says.

She's extremely beautiful and he looks like a piece of crust.

I don't know what she was thinking by even stooping to that level. Uff, at least be on her hotgirl summer with a guy that is more successful and $$$. Not a crusty hypocrite wannabe sheikh

You're not even Somali, I could care less what your LARPING ass says.

There is a saying "birds with the same feather flock together". You told us you spent so much time with "ballers" who "dined and wined you". She is just like you. The only difference is she is trying to out the same guy oo ku aasey and then dumped her. I am pretty sure those ballers did the same thing to you: Intey kugu aaseen bay dabadeedna kaa tageen". :drakelaugh:

There is a saying "birds with the same feather flock together". You told us you spent so much time with "ballers" who "dined and wined you". She is just like you. The only difference is she is trying to out the same guy oo ku aasey and then dumped her. I am pretty sure those ballers did the same thing to you: Intey kugu aaseen bay dabadeedna kaa tageen". :drakelaugh:

Horta, you're getting very triggered by me calling this guy a crusty cockroach... my empath abilities sense a bit of projecting onto this guy coming from you. Do you look similar to him maybe? It's okay to be crusty.

How does it feel to be a North African larper on here? I peeped how you attack Somali women but sit here and defend North Africans/Arabs 24/7. IDk what kind of mental illness brings your weird ass to larp on a forum for SOMALI people doofaryahow san qaloocsan.

Zoe Kravitz Weirdo GIF

The smoke came from her using religion to get back at him. Oh I thought he was a sheikh. She met dude at shisha bar and exchanged numbers. Then flew to him in foreign country and engaged zina. She wasn’t tricked. Then she used religion and saying I thought he was practicing after he told her get lost. A lot of us said if he didn’t abandon her after he got what he wanted we wouldn’t hear about it. Two grown people engaged in zina by choice, there was no victim
I agree and I have 0 sympathy for her and she definitely did it to get back at him. However, from simply looking at her Instagram, it’s obvious she doesn’t pretend to act like she’s practicing. You get what you see. But what is shocking is when you expect someone to be practicing, and that said person has dedicated his life to preaching and cultivating an appearance of being pious but has the morals of a gutter rat. At the end of the day, people never had high expectations for her, she clearly wasn’t the most practicing of people but we certainly had high expectations for him.

it’s rather worrying how many Islamic speakers are having issues when it comes to the opp gender these days.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree with you, the message is more important than the messenger but we live in a day and age where you have to be selective of who you listen to.

We don’t live in a period where people will preach in the town square and I can choose to listen to their message or not.

Your attention is money and you have to be prudent with who you give it to. You do not unsavoury individuals profiting off your attention, no matter how sane some of their views are.

Furthermore, we also live in a period of attachment in that people identify one another by what they’re influenced by. If I say that I admire Tariq Ramadan, people will assume that I admire the person and their actions.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Why do u hate your sex?

The guy flew her out and she was expecting to only receive an Islamic lecture and get sent back home :mjlol: :mjlol:
She went there thinking he could get that monkey of her back, but the simp was after his own nut.

This is a classic case of Metoo. When a woman doesn’t get her pleasure she feels used, or even graped.

He is lucky he wasn’t messing with an American snow bunny, he would’ve been bubba’s baby girl right now.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She went there thinking he could get that monkey of her back, but the simp was after his own nut.

This is a classic case of Metoo. When a woman doesn’t get her pleasure she feels used, or even graped.

He is lucky he wasn’t messing with an American snow bunny, he would’ve been bubba’s baby girl right now.

He could have gone for a White girl- why go for Somali tho? I think Somali girl is the same as his race- is he Pakistani? I mean- unless he think Xaliimo cheap, clean, and halaal safe?

He could have gone for a White girl- why go for Somali tho? I think Somali girl is the same as his race- is he Pakistani? I mean- unless he think Xaliimo cheap, clean, and halaal safe?
Why play a sheik if you want a white girl lol.

As a sexual predator he found an easy target.

the cheap and clean label, is made up by butt hurt Faraxs who gets none.

the whole concept is an oxymoron, how can one stay clean while being cheap?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why play a sheik if you want a white girl lol.

As a sexual predator he found an easy target.

the cheap and clean label, is made up by butt hurt Faraxs who gets none.

the whole concept is an oxymoron, how can one stay clean while being cheap?

They mean- clean as in Xaliimos are not sl.ut.s and are govned by culture shame and religion. So its getting a virgin with Xaliimos no experience.

Cheap because they like ajnabi and can do their 'thang' with ajnabi without detection

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
How are you as a woman get flewed out by a sheikh, ceeb badanaa.

Really disgusting that we have sheikhs being dhílos in private, need my sheikh to start hyperventilating when he sees skin
There’s way worse. Should I tell you about the sheikh that was caught redhanded with a woman on the table in the masjid office?

these uk salafis are on crack.
:banderas:

Trending

Latest posts