Adam al Maghribi

She put out the story with no physical evidence, only a dh!lo looking for attention would do that. Let's say, this was all true, okay, why would you drag you honor and reveal you sins when Allah covered it up for you. Whether this story is true or not, naagtaan waxbaa ka qaldan.
Mate f*ck off. She pulled out a lot of receipts including this girl telling her to go wear some lingerie. She exposes him in order to warn others about him

Idk why she tried to act like the victim there both degenerates she was probably mad that after he got a taste of the malab he didn't hit her up no more :mjlol:

Mate f*ck off. She pulled out a lot of receipts including this girl telling her to go wear some lingerie. She exposes him in order to warn others about him

But they spent time together alone. He was telling her to stay with him more next time, "doing some fun shit". How does she even have the audacity to out someone when she allowed herself to be taken to bed and banged? She was a disgusting, immoral creature.

What was she warned the other girls about him? Adult Muslim women should understand that they can't spent time with a man alone without being married to him. Where was that knowledge on her part?

He was an idiot too who falsely pretended to be sheiklh. Some reverts do that as well. And she shouldn't use a sheikh image and deserved to be outed.

At the end of the day He is brother who is not perfect fell to temptation and she tried finding a Revert Ajnabi on his deen and failed lessons to be learned

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Let's say, this was all true, okay, why would you drag you honor and reveal you sins when Allah covered it up for you. Whether this story is true or not, naagtaan waxbaa ka qaldan.
I believe the Sheikh is being slandered by a mentally unfit insta model. I agree with your assessment sir.

Muslim women scream 24/7 they don't a wali & want to travel alone ,but then get played by a no name sheikh they met in a hookah lounge :dead:
Where is the logic? If someone wants to be shaytan and sin they’ll do it in the same area. She didn’t get played. She knew damn well what she was doing and traveling hasn’t got nothing to do with that. The average woman doesn’t get flown out. Behave.

But they spent time together alone. He was telling her to stay with him more next time, "doing some fun shit". How does she even have the audacity to out someone when she allowed herself to be taken to bed and banged? She was a disgusting, immoral creature.

What was she warned the other girls about him? Adult Muslim women should understand that they can't spent time with a man alone without being married to him. Where was that knowledge on her part?

He was an idiot too who falsely pretended to be sheiklh. Some reverts do that as well. And she shouldn't use a sheikh image and deserved to be outed.
My issue is that he’s out here pretending to be a sheikh and advising people not to commit sins, whilst he’s actively committing the very same sins that he’s warning other Muslims about. I’m sure people like him are munafiq. I understand that as Muslims none of us are perfect, however, why couldn’t he marry the girl instead of getting her to fly out to Paris and have intercourse with him? And he’s also encouraging her to come fly out to see him when in Islam a woman cannot travel alone she needs a male guardian with her. I don’t expect anything from her because from her instagram pictures she’s semi naked and poses seductively and doesn’t seem like a practising sister. She was foolish to mess around with him but he has a bigger responsibility because in the Quran he knows full well the consequences of zina.

At the end of the day He is brother who is not perfect fell to temptation and she tried finding a Revert Ajnabi on his deen and failed lessons to be learned
Looool he should never be jerking off to her this is the same guy who brought lingerie for her balaayada afkaa xuun
He’s a dirty Arab who got what he deserves

People were saying how we shouldn’t slander but there was a lot of smoke for that girl. She’s an idiot for what she did I’m not excusing her actions but he was barely called out in the other thread
The smoke came from her using religion to get back at him. Oh I thought he was a sheikh. She met dude at shisha bar and exchanged numbers. Then flew to him in foreign country and engaged zina. She wasn’t tricked. Then she used religion and saying I thought he was practicing after he told her get lost. A lot of us said if he didn’t abandon her after he got what he wanted we wouldn’t hear about it. Two grown people engaged in zina by choice, there was no victim

The smoke came from her using religion to get back at him. Oh I thought he was a sheikh. She met dude at shisha bar and exchanged numbers. Then flew to him in foreign country and engaged zina. She wasn’t tricked. Then she used religion and saying I thought he was practicing after he told her get lost. A lot of us said if he didn’t abandon her after he got what he wanted we wouldn’t hear about it. Two grown people engaged in zina by choice, there was no victim
Sorry I didn’t realise that was the case. Then I don’t feel sorry for her she only exposed him because he got what he wanted from her and no longer needed her. She should have removed the wool from her eyes and realised the situation but instead cheapened herself out.

Sorry I didn’t realise that was the case. Then I don’t feel sorry for her she only exposed him because he got what he wanted from her and no longer needed her. She should have removed the wool from her eyes and realised the situation but instead cheapened herself out.
He kicked her out of his house in France and left her abandon in the streets. Instead of taking the L and learn from it. She decided to share her story and started with asalamu calaykum brothers and sisters. When she was called liars by others she threatened to show pictures of them in bed. The guy was clearly a munaafaq and hood that he was exposed. But yeah she wasn’t a victim and her intentions were revenge

He kicked her out of his house in France and left her abandon in the streets. Instead of taking the L and learn from it. She decided to share her story and started with asalamu calaykum brothers and sisters. When she was called liars by others she threatened to show pictures of them in bed. The guy was clearly a munaafaq and hood that he was exposed. But yeah she wasn’t a victim and her intentions were revenge
Eew that is beyond disgusting. Also she doesn’t come across good in this because she knowingly went to have sex with this guy and abide by everything he did and then uses Islam to fit her narrative and warn others about him. They’re both disgusting ppl and belong together

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
No one was defending him we were saying she got played like all women do and she shouldn't cry

20 people supported this defence of him:

D7E77BC3-80C6-4DFB-ADEC-D71092FF053E.jpeg

I am not defending her, they both committed something bad here, however, he should bear more responsibility.

The power dynamics were totally skewed in his favour and he took advantage of it. Doesn’t make her innocent but she shouldn’t take all of the blame.

She's extremely beautiful and he looks like a piece of crust.

I don't know what she was thinking by even stooping to that level. Uff, at least be on her hotgirl summer with a guy that is more successful and $$$. Not a crusty hypocrite wannabe sheikh

WHY WOULD THIS WOMAN:

Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 2.49.10 AM.png

ENTERTAIN THIS COCKROACH:

Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 2.48.01 AM.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________

sick team america GIF

Trending