Adam al Maghribi

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That is why i like Sheikh Yasir Qadhi. He is truly honest about Islam and deen. Plus he is over weight, therefore safe and none egotistic or tempting.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
How are you as a woman get flewed out by a sheikh, ceeb badanaa.

Really disgusting that we have sheikhs being dhílos in private, need my sheikh to start hyperventilating when he sees skin
Muslim women scream 24/7 they don't a wali & want to travel alone ,but then get played by a no name sheikh they met in a hookah lounge :dead:

This is what I’m thinking right now, shorty got flown out by “sheikh” to a hotel room to share & sspot trying to defend her

Give me a break

angry jr smith GIF

A lowlife predator with no means of attracting high value women, misuses the deen to catch his pray.

A low value women who acts pious, flies out to meet a “ Sheik” in a hotel room to have fun for a few days.

Allahs promise is fulfilled…..

[In the nature of things,] corrupt women are for corrupt men, and corrupt men, for corrupt women - just as good women are for good men, and good men, for good women.

so what’s the issue here?

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A lowlife predator with no means of attracting high value women, misuses the deen to catch his pray.

A low value women who acts pious flies out to meet a “ Sheik” in a hotel room to have fun for a few days.

Allahs promise is fulfilled…..

[In the nature of things,] corrupt women are for corrupt men, and corrupt men, for corrupt women - just as good women are for good men, and good men, for good women.

so what’s the issue here?

let us not judge him too extreme. He is a man after all lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How did he get hold of her tho? I have a feeling this is similar like African slaves being sold by other africans for money. Did a farah "hook him up"?

How did he get hold of her tho? I have a feeling this is similar like African slaves being sold by other africans for money. Did a farah "hook him up"?
He's not a sheikh ,he's your average former ciyaal suuq turned away from the street & now doing dawah.

They met in a hookah lounge & from the text messages it was clear that he wanted only one thing .

Literally the only controversy is that he's a preacher lol .

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He's not a sheikh ,he's your average former ciyaal suuq turned away from the street & now doing dawah.

They met in a hookah lounge & from the text messages it was clear that he wanted only one thing .

Literally the only controversy is that he's a preacher lol .

I want to read the text to analyze. :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That is why i like Sheikh Yasir Qadhi. He is truly honest about Islam and deen. Plus he is over weight, therefore safe and none egotistic or tempting.

TJq8f1i.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She does have a habar jeclo look judging from her constipated facial look

but naah

She is dhuulos