Adam al Maghribi

That sheikh who flew out the Somali girl who ended up exposing him as been fired from the Islamic centre he worked at. What’s sad is that in the previous thread more people were bashing the girl instead of him and people were accusing her of lying about him and allowing herself to be taken advantage of. That so called sheikh knew what he was doing, wearing the khamiis and acting like a righteous Muslim, spreading the deen knowing full well that zina is a major sin.

Kenya Moore Tea GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta

This has been going on for years it seems.
Just be careful with these sheikhs that preach about the deen, many of them seem to have skeletons in their closet. A lot of them, especially the younger sheikhs use the deen sometimes to get women. I’ve seen first hand account how they acted in social media. I remember a few years ago I used to donate charity and this guy called me who was working in the call centre and tell me why this guy would be flirting with me over the phone?? You’re hear to give charity to the poor and needy but you’re flirting with married women?

He was never a sheikh, just a guy with some islamic knowledge who gave dawah on social media. I'm not gonna lie, I used to listen to him sometimes and I liked him. I thought good of him and I had heard good of him, he had come from being non practicing and a criminal to supossedly turning his life around. I think and hope that this is the first time he did something like that, and that it was not an ongoing behaviour. May Allaah guide him and us.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
That sheikh who flew out the Somali girl who ended up exposing him as been fired from the Islamic centre he worked at. What’s sad is that in the previous thread more people were bashing the girl instead of him and people were accusing her of lying about him and allowing herself to be taken advantage of. That so called sheikh knew what he was doing, wearing the khamiis and acting like a righteous Muslim, spreading the deen knowing full well that zina is a major
If i’m flying her out She’ll need to work for the ticket.
E61D575D-7DE7-4B20-9C60-9B62A2B8C69D.jpeg

This has been going on for years it seems.

This the same brother who was speaking publicly about how disgusting other brother's sins were and yet he was (behind closed doors) doing sins far worse than infighting and backbiting. He was fornicating and committing zina. I also feel like you can tell by Ustadh Taymiyyah body language how he doesn't like Adam Almaghribi and knows what kind of guy he is behind closed doors

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This is why I don’t listen to just any sheikh esp the ones with shaky pasts/backgrounds. I learnt my lesson from listening to Tariq Ramadan.

No one was defending him we were saying she got played like all women do and she shouldn't cry
People were saying how we shouldn’t slander but there was a lot of smoke for that girl. She’s an idiot for what she did I’m not excusing her actions but he was barely called out in the other thread

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
How are you as a woman get flewed out by a sheikh, ceeb badanaa.

Really disgusting that we have sheikhs being dhílos in private, need my sheikh to start hyperventilating when he sees skin

You call her that but you have no criticism for the male in this situation.
First of all, there is no evidence brought forth, waa hadal ilaa hada. Mida labaad, he ain't no Sheikh or even student of knowledge, so this chick got played wa bilaahi towfiiq if even this is true.

So, again, what do you want me to say about him?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
First of all, there is no evidence brought forth, waa hadal ilaa hada. Mida labaad, he ain't no Sheikh or even student of knowledge, so this chick got played wa bilaahi towfiiq if even this is true.

So, again, what do you want me to say about him?

So you say there is no evidence of haram yet you still call her a dh*lo?

:ayaanswag:

So you say there is no evidence of haram yet you still call her a dh*lo?

:ayaanswag:
She put out the story with no physical evidence, only a dh!lo looking for attention would do that. Let's say, this was all true, okay, why would you drag you honor and reveal you sins when Allah covered it up for you. Whether this story is true or not, naagtaan waxbaa ka qaldan.

Trending

Latest posts