"Accidently pushed Shukri"

Walahi o bilahi she was killed by those White kid's. The Paramedic HAS EXPOSED these fuckers on the scene "No one appeared to be crying or in any state of distress" also "No one appeared to be wet and she wondered if any attempt has been made to rescue Shukri at all"

One of the Kids was put in home schooling straight after the incident. Their home-schooling teacher said this "He said her social skills were limited and on one occasion she had tried to squirt him with water. He referred to an incident involving biscuits, saying Child One had told him: “You better not eat them all or I’ll kill you.”

WTFFFFF
Walahi give me a break. See this you self hating Somalis? THE WEST DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR ASS AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING ELSE BUT A SOMALI.

I am fuming.

I can’t believe they moaning about people losing their childhood, like someone didn’t lose their life. Especially when consequences for 12 year old criminals would not even be that severe. She atleast deserves for these kids to be punished in some capacity.

Allah u naxaristo, i hope that the death of our little sister works as a wake up call, for those that think that the west is their home. Get your degree save some money return home. Your wellbeing and interest will be secondary to the white people make no misstake, if the roles were reversed the somali kids would have been taken away from their parents and probably be placed in goverment care with someone like Jimmy Savile.

Yeah madeleine mcann but it’s probably fake, they brang it up during the blm protests to “calm” everyone down like distract them.
What do u mean by fake? I just heard recently that the police are pumping millions into looking for her. At this point, she should be around 14 now. Waste of taxpayers money.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
thats exactly what happened. i stay up all night thinking about their last thoughts. if they stayed alive they could have graduated and got married and be happy. it hurts me
Those girls were related to me , may Allah Grant them jannatul firdous.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Walahi o bilahi she was killed by those White kid's. The Paramedic HAS EXPOSED these fuckers on the scene "No one appeared to be crying or in any state of distress" also "No one appeared to be wet and she wondered if any attempt has been made to rescue Shukri at all"

One of the Kids was put in home schooling straight after the incident. Their home-schooling teacher said this "He said her social skills were limited and on one occasion she had tried to squirt him with water. He referred to an incident involving biscuits, saying Child One had told him: “You better not eat them all or I’ll kill you.”

WTFFFFF
Walahi give me a break. See this you self hating Somalis? THE WEST DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR ASS AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING ELSE BUT A SOMALI.

I am fuming.

These kids are sick and they need to be removed form society before they kill someone else.

Take care of your younger siblings, ask them about their school days, if they are being bullied, if the teacher treats them unfairly etc. If you find out that they are being bullied then take them to a self-defence class, mma, taekwondo, karate, boxning etc. It will build up their confidence 💯 and they will put any bully om his/her place 💯, and when people know that you can fight they wont mess with you. It doesnt cost much, and even if they arent being bullied take them there, cause knowing how to fight might come handy in the future.

Reborn
The kids statements contradict each other and so don't lose hope that this won't end with some sort of punishment.It would've been a lost a battle if the kids shared one narrative but thankfully they don't.
Keep making Dua for her and her family.

The kids statements contradict each other and so don't lose hope that this won't end with some sort of punishment.It would've been a lost a battle if the kids shared one narrative but thankfully they don't.
Keep making Dua for her and her family.
inshaAllah i hope it does, but it wont probably, cause white people wont sacrifice their kids. They all were om code the kids, the teachers, the police, the media, no one took it upon themselves to expose or find the truth. These people got their own backs, the only time they will give us justice is when the evidence is overwhelming strong to bury.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Take care of your younger siblings, ask them about their school days, if they are being bullied, if the teacher treats them unfairly etc. If you find out that they are being bullied then take them to a self-defence class, mma, taekwondo, karate, boxning etc. It will build up their confidence 💯 and they will put any bully om his/her place 💯, and when people know that you can fight they wont mess with you. It doesnt cost much, and even if they arent being bullied take them there, cause knowing how to fight might come handy in the future.

We took my nephew to MMA. He was actually really good, he progressed through the stages, the teacher liked him etc. It did zero in giving him self confidence. He remained a push over.

I think it’s about more than the physical skill of fighting. It’s about courage to stand up for yourself. How do we teach that?

Zenith

Unserious Human.
Took them all this time to admit what we already knew , f*ck them and f*ck the judge if they let them off the hook for this a bunch of pathetic bullies who deserve their life to be ruined.

AUN Shukri Abdi

Trending