Abwaaniin reer hargaisa dissing reer xamar & saying they can't speak Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
We just dont understand the ugly dialect of Qaldaans:manny:

:chrisfreshhah:Qaldaans and Eelays talk shit. Everytime i see them on universal tv i walk away kkkk

Why would I need to speak Af Mudug when I speak the Somali which the greatest of Somali poets spoke from the likes of Hadraawi, Gaariye, Suldan Timacade, Xaji Aadan Afqalooc, Xasan Ganey, Cabdi Gahayr. :rejoice:
Legend has it that we're still trying to decipher what they were saying.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If they're not crying about Somaliland, they're crying about Ethiopia or Kenya. These people will never take responsibility for their failings.
Tell your abwans to stop discriminating against the people of xamar it's strange to watch all those people cheering on and here was me thinking your people only hated siad barre tribe:mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This guy is the equivalent of fox news and daily mail.
Everybody wants to place the blame on alasow but he's just the messenger it's strange how no one criticises the major prominent abwans from hargaisa burco & berbera for mocking the people of xamar.

Somali's diss each other all the time whats new? Even I got made fun of for my dialect by some Hawiye friends. My dialect isn't even really different either :jcoleno:
La xawla

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:ayaanswag:
am gonna need @Gambar to translate that for me since she found it funny.
Adigo nabad u balawara if you're dwelling in peace

Belo kaale lama yirahdo you shouldn't invite calamity

Haday belo kugu timaadona & if calamity was to befall you

Lama booyo boowow you shouldn't cry brother :siilaanyolaugh:

@Duke of Bohol

Not sure if you listened to the whole video, but it always bothered me why it's mostly GX that insult Xamar so vehemently despite their being no bad blood historically rather good relations, I could understand if it was HA/HJ for whom such relations don't exist in Koonfur.

The relations go back not just to Ceydiid that publicly put them and O.G under protection (Cismaan Caato for dhullo's) but all the way back to Hobyo when they joined to fight off the foreign invaders. There is a long historical alliance and mutual respect, what the hell happened sxb?

Adigo nabad u balawara if you're dwelling in peace

Belo kaale lama yirahdo you shouldn't invite calamity

Haday belo kugu timaadona & if calamity was to befall you

Lama booyo boowow you shouldn't cry brother :siilaanyolaugh:
adiga kaaley ma sixirle baa tahay. every time i read your posts i get deja vu:ayaanswag:
i swear we had this convo before:siilaanyosmile:

You're Somalilane? :ileycry:

king.png
king.png
king.png

horta how can people say mudug is the standard somali when yall nggas contributed nothing to the somali language? All the maah maah we used came from poets from the west and northwest. galbeed had monopoly on somali culture and language before whitey showed up. the amount of diss lyrics that originated from there is unparalleled.
northwest saxiib u mean west and northeast ogaden and dhulos repsectively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts