Abwaaniin reer hargaisa dissing reer xamar & saying they can't speak Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Some of the top abwan from hargaisa have gathered together talking about xamar & how most of the people they've encountered can't even speak Somali mocking them while the crowd cheers on yet most people from xamar elevate, venerate praise the people from hargaisa unfortunately for them the feeling isn't mutual, it's a pity..

Last edited:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
What? It's true, hidde iyo dhaqanku waa Waqooyi iyo galbeed sxb, abwaaniintaada iyo kuweeni laysma ag dhigi karo, somali culture and language is strongest in the north and in the west (Ogaden), runta lagama xanaaqo adeer.

Gambar

VIP
What? It's true, hidde iyo dhaqanku waa Waqooyi iyo galbeed sxb, abwaaniintaada iyo kuweeni laysma ag dhigi karo, somali culture and language is strongest in the north and in the west (Ogaden), runta lagama xanaaqo adeer.

To say southerners don't speak Somali is not only false, but rude as well.

Gambar

VIP
I did not say that, I merely stated that the language spoken in Northern and Western regions is much more authentic,

You said it's true what he said, which is that southerners don't speak Somali, and that's false. It's called a dialect. Even the waqooyi dialect differs from place to place. I guess this is why reer koonfuur called Landers "cunsuri".

Southerners speak the Somali equivalent to AAVE or ghetto language for English

Not true. You probably just don't know much about the south and think all southerners are one in the same.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Hidde iyo dhaqan is southern as well. Somali culture is strong in all Somali lands. Just because we don't speak with y'all weird accent doesn't mean we don't speak Somali.

Bohol

VIP
It depends what the definition of a southern accent is. In the deep south the Somali language gets blurry I agree, but anything starting
from central regions (Galgaduud, Mudug) up to Waqooyi is perfectly understandable.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Jaberti and their usual munaafiqnimo to incite hate between Hawiyes and Isaaks :pacspit: Anyone who listens to dahir Alasow is :donkey:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending