Abusing benefits system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inquisitive is a crazy conspiracist. He is the type that never prospers, nigga blames everything on government or the system. Fk the nutjob

Benefits definitely made some women force their husbands out of the house but on the other hand, you do have to ask yourself why she would do such a thing.

There could be other problems in the marriage that normally means she would have to stay in the marriage as he is bread winner but now she doesn't.

However, there are some women that would do this for the stupidest of reasons and would actually use it as a way of getting what she wants form her husband.

They would be like, do this or buy this or I will just leave you and rely on the state.

Btw I got countless examples of both so don't tell me this is fake.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis are gangstas. I salute their ingenuity, but they will pay for it one way or another.

Just came to my attention that Somalis in Australia are still abusing the home daycare program. This time by enlisting the mothers of the children parents. These grandmothers are signed up as care givers and they’ve signed papers stating that they are not related to the children they’re looking after. When they are caught and few grandmas are convicted and sent to jail, you will hear that “white people are racists”. These are grandmas who were given free housing, Medicare and welfare money to live on comfortably. How greedy and con-artists we became.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Just came to my attention that Somalis in Australia are still abusing the home daycare program. This time by enlisting the mothers of the children parents. These grandmothers are signed up as care givers and they’ve signed papers stating that they are not related to the children they’re looking after. When they are caught and few grandmas are convicted and sent to jail, you will hear that “white people are racists”. These are grandmas who were given free housing, Medicare and welfare money to live on comfortably. How greedy and con-artists we became.

Isn’t that what Somalis in Minnesota were accused of ? From Uk to Sweden to the US it looks like our people never get tired of scamming :mindblown:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Personally I don't think it's that big of a deal if you are on benefits as long as you are entitled to them.

However, if you are claiming in 2 countries, claiming a child is disabled when he isn't to get more money, claiming you are single when you ain't to get more money then these guys are baqtis wallahi.

I think the person claiming should at least learn the language of the country feeding your kids and increasing your property and land portfolio back home.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...gee-family-rehoused-2m-mansion-1-3m-semi.html

If these guys were demanding a bigger house then I would understand but they already had a 6 bdr house in Coventry but wanted to live closer to family and friends in London.

The government went from paying £1000 a month in housing them to £7800. Just because they wanted to live near friends subhanallah. Have some consideration for the country you seeked refuge in and is helping you to survive. They now live in a house that should be rented out for close to £3000 a month but can't be due to the fact they don't get £3000 a month in benefits so the council dropped the rent price to accommodate them.

People should contribute more to the country that feeds them

Its one thing to take benefits and its reasonable if youre Done with school and looking for work

Or moved to a new place and in order to not struggle take benefit thats fine cause its a temporary thing

I seen so many Somalis in Sweden who tahriibed all the way here just to live on benefits and dont even realize why theyre being helped to begin with its ridicilous

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I heard about a somali mom in Norway who got here kids taken away from her cause of Neglecting her kids

Child protective services went to her house cause her kids talked about the problems they had at home with their teachers that it was dirty and that it was normal that they didnt have much food in theyre fridge

And all of what the kids said was true what they didnt expect to find was 40k stabschef in the home apparently all the benefits she was receiving she was saving it up to buy a house back home

IF you want to build a house back home your children shouldnt be neglected work your butt off and save money but not at your kids expense

I heard about a somali mom in Norway who got here kids taken away from her cause of Neglecting her kids

Child protective services went to her house cause her kids talked about the problems they had at home with their teachers that it was dirty and that it was normal that they didnt have much food in theyre fridge

And all of what the kids said was true what they didnt expect to find was 40k stabschef in the home apparently all the benefits she was receiving she was saving it up to buy a house back home

IF you want to build a house back home your children shouldnt be neglected work your butt off and save money but not at your kids expense

It's interesting you brought this up, these types of mothers were preaching the same to us, boasting about the cheap disgusting unhealthy dog like food they fed their kids so they could save money.

While laughing at our mother for feeding us healthy but pricey nutritious food, in the end all their children failed in their education as you would expect with all that crap fuel.

They all suffer from a host of nutritional related issues whether it's obesity, diabetes or autoimmune disease, the relationship they had with the kids also suffered as a result.

Even that small petty house they managed to build on the back of all of this has a host of serious issues and they got robbed left right and centre while building.

Those mothers they mocked, now a decade or two later with their healthy successful children have built retirement homes 10x the value and even more important all of them are dutiful and kind to their parents.

The more you invest in your children, the more dutiful and kind they will be to you later on in life.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I say carry on and rig them these bastards are ruining our country. Milk them guys learn from the cadaans here they taught us how to milk it

I say carry on and rig them these bastards are ruining our country. Milk them guys learn from the cadaans here they taught us how to milk it

@Blade1

How did you pray, fast and consider yourself a decent and moral person and willingly steal from authorities who provided everything you need? Do the Muslim ulemma agree with you? Will you agree Somali grandmothers to steal and risk convictions and jail as criminals? How much did you steal? Please Share.

Birmingham police and Scotland Yard take note.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
@Blade1

How did you pray, fast and consider yourself a decent and moral person and willingly steal from authorities who provided everything you need? Do the Muslim ulemma agree with you? Will you agree Somali grandmothers to steal and risk convictions and jail as criminals? How much did you steal? Share please.

Birmingham police and Scotland Yard take note.
Loool I don't :kodaksmiley:but if you're entitled then get as much as you can.
:browtf: I pay tax from my part time job

Anyone who takes welfare and is able-bodied is a loser. Taking welfare doesn't stick it to the white man but makes you a waste of oxygen. There is dignity in work and providing for yourself and your family. It prevents you from becoming insane. Run away from anyone who takes welfare or is ok with this toxic because it will not only affect you in so many ways but the generation after you. The best social assistance is a job.

:francis:

They do it monthly the scums

If you earn less than £11000 a year, you should get a tax return in April.

Your tax code is probably wrong, you should get human resources or your manager to look at it. You shouldn't be paying at all on a part time job.

I have no problem with anyone who scam the system personally. UK is all about scamming and doing whats best for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts