Abusing benefits system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I don't think it's that big of a deal if you are on benefits as long as you are entitled to them.

However, if you are claiming in 2 countries, claiming a child is disabled when he isn't to get more money, claiming you are single when you ain't to get more money then these guys are baqtis wallahi.

I think the person claiming should at least learn the language of the country feeding your kids and increasing your property and land portfolio back home.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...gee-family-rehoused-2m-mansion-1-3m-semi.html

If these guys were demanding a bigger house then I would understand but they already had a 6 bdr house in Coventry but wanted to live closer to family and friends in London.

The government went from paying £1000 a month in housing them to £7800. Just because they wanted to live near friends subhanallah. Have some consideration for the country you seeked refuge in and is helping you to survive. They now live in a house that should be rented out for close to £3000 a month but can't be due to the fact they don't get £3000 a month in benefits so the council dropped the rent price to accommodate them.

People should contribute more to the country that feeds them

I will probably receive a lot of hate for this but it is probably just people who love to put their head in the sand and ignore problems within the community and the guys whose parents took money they aint entitled to and brought them up on haraam. Don't blame me, blame your parents.

Some Somalis have the wrong mentality about welfare and government programs. They should be used when you really need them and should not be turned into a lifestyle. Only white trash and ghetto blacks do that, so why would we?

Some Somalis have the wrong mentality about welfare and government programs. They should be used when you really need them and should not be turned into a lifestyle. Only white trash and ghetto blacks do that, so why would we?

Use it in the beginning to establish yourself in the country and then after that, it should be a safety net.

Last edited:
Even, use it in the beginning to establish yourself in the country and then after that, it should be a safety net.

Yes I’d never blame any new immigrant for using benefits but some people been using benefits for 20+ years that’s not okay especially when they own properties back home too like they have money

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
And they wonder why their welfare fed kids join gangs and end up in jail or killed.
The government spends our taxes to feed women who claim single mothers and their good for nothing kids.

And they wonder why their welfare fed kids join gangs and end up in jail or killed.
The government spends our taxes to feed women who claim single mothers and their good for nothing kids.
Tell your people to stop abusing fenugreek instead of sticking your nose into somali affairs

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Lol.jpg

:ooh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::dead:

Ramen

🌸
I would deport them
"Jobless Somali refugee family who have not worked since arriving in the UK in 2008 " So money is going to these lazy fucks who wont work and not to the people who actually need the money?
The uk is a joke.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Some somali people despise working so they claim disability and single parent household even thought they're still married. And then they wonder why their kids turn out to be xoolos.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I would encourage every Somali in the UK to rig the welfare system. Adiguba way ku xadaan adiga maxaa kuu diiday

Last edited:
In the 90's they used welfare to break up families, kinda like a carrot stick that was dangled at your wife's face frequently and as an incentive for her to seek divorce in order to destroy households as per satanic agenda.

The refugee father stood no chance, the welfare money was more then anything he could earn as an unskilled labour in the west being offered to his wife to boot him out.

This agenda was being pushed aggressively in our communities and destroyed countless amount of homes until people began to play this nefarious system to their advantage.

You cannot make blanket statements regarding this, it's an individual case by case basis, the same cabals behind these welfare checks are the same ones that have and continue to destroy countless countries.

Last edited:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
In the 90's they used welfare to break up families, kinda like a carrot stick that was dangled at your wife's face frequently and as an incentive for her to seek divorce in order to destroy households as per satanic agenda.

The refugee father stood no chance, the welfare money was more then anything he could earn as an unskilled labour in the west being offered to his wife to boot him out.

This agenda was being pushed aggressively in our communities and destroyed countless amount of homes in our communities until people began to play this nefarious system to their advantage.

You cannot make blanket statements regarding this, it's an individual case by case basis, the same cabals behind these welfare checks are the same ones that have and continue to destroy countless countries.
Omg you are right if the government wanted to stop this loophole they could easily do so but I'm wondering why they haven't and you explained it mashallah I had my doubts but you reaffirmed it we need more posters like you mashallah allahuma barik lahu

@Inquisitive_ gets no love around here @AussieHustler award this intellectual he has been giving us pure truth for years he deserves a reward

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Thats normal. Scandinavian somalis are the worst. Those niggas had the audacity to demand more benefits and the miskiin government was quick to answer:heh::hemad:. If i was the leader of the swedes i would’ve sent them all to detention camps in the north. Lets see them protest that they want warm soor :feedme:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Omg you are right if the government wanted to stop this loophole they could easily do so but I'm wondering why they haven't and you explained it mashallah I had my doubts but you reaffirmed it we need more posters like you mashallah allahuma barik lahu

@Inquisitive_ gets no love around here @AussieHustler award this intellectual he has been giving us pure truth for years he deserves a reward
Inquisitive is a crazy conspiracist. He is the type that never prospers, nigga blames everything on government or the system. Fk the nutjob

Status
Not open for further replies.