Abukar Awale -- AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
First of all Mudane I want to thank for your AMA with us, secondly there is no question that khat contributes to the destruction of Somalia's economy and health and that it is a dangerous drug.

My question is do you have any plans to start an addiction withdrawal or a support(rehab) group for addicts in the near future? Is there any type of NGO that provides this type of service to the public in Somalia now?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@OfficialAMA

Midda kale aan rabo in aan ku waydiiyo waxa weeye, waxaan Internet ka akhriyey in noloshadii aad ku waayi gaartay Qaadka oo aad ku dhiman gaartay, Adeer wax ma nooga sheegi kartaa dhacdadaan naftaada halis gelisay sida ay kuu qabsatay?

Assalam Alaikum . Is the reason khat isn't being banned in somalia because some politicians get a cut from the profit of the khat? And if we make a punishment for any leaders involved can we reduce khat consumption?

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Do you think that Somalia needs more coordination between the FMS to stop the khat trade?

To stop the consumption of khat you need to have more job opportunities in Somalia.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
My question: how do you think it can be stopped? The import? do we need border police!

Asc much respect to you sir,

My question to you sir is since you’ve started your campaign in Somalia have you made any wins in terms of legislation? Like for instance increasing import taxes?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Suaasheydo waxeey tahay..

Mr Awale, maadaama aad weerer cirka iyo dhulka ah ku qaaday the Kenyan Khat cartel ma u fiirsataa amaankaada? Ma iska alaalisaa in aanad ka dagan Jomo Kenyatta Airport?

Suaasheyda labaad, miyeeynan ka fiicnaan laheyn in aad dagaal ku qaadid musulmaasaqa ba’an ee ka jira wadankeenii Somalia waayo Khadka iyo musulmaasaqo Waa mataano. Sababtoo ah waxaad rabtaa in islaantaas ka ganacsaneeysa Khaadka eey joojiso, hadeey joojiso ma doolad beynu heeysanaa oo stimulus check u qorta inta eey lugaheeda ku istaagso ileen hantidii la boobyee

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
ASC, dear honorable Abukar Awale,

I have been following your work for many years, and indeed it is a very life changing decision you did. Thank you for your service in Somalia and in the UK.

As you may know, the khat industry had suffered due to the coronavirus pandemic and the Somali government ban. Have you taken this chance to advocate for a total ban. There is a major chance here for a total suspension and even a total eradication of this Khat "epidemic". Can you explain your future ambitions and your plans for the total eradication.

And have you ever considered going global, advocating for nations such as Ethiopia, Kenya and Yemen. You do have a major platform and a generation to aim for that.

Once again, I thank you for your service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending