Absolutely PATHETIC! Minne-hopeless Faaraxs attempt to DESTROY Somali-owned store!

Xoolo bila aqli, Somalis here are focused on madows when these idiots are doing far worse shit. Somali business owners need to start carrying guns.
you are not supporting it? these somalis are part of the establishment. Its time to destroy all establishment no?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
It is always your own nigga doing the most damage

As TRUMP said : When the looting starts, let the shooting start too

Any Bootyclapper Somalis for maddows deserves anything that is coming to them. If they lose a eye or their lives, they deserve this

I told my own brother, my own blood, a mad nigga who I know will join in if his friends do, if you do join this BS games, your on your ones.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
you are not supporting it? these somalis are part of the establishment. Its time to destroy all establishment no?
Waarya I’m never going to support people destroying Somali business, you cross the line. I’m all for target and police stations being burned down. Also notice the xoolo destroying Somali business are our own, in fact one of the people defending these small business are black armed men, Somalis are problem wherever they go

Waarya I’m never going to support people destroying Somali business, you cross the line. I’m all for target and police stations being burned down. Also notice the xoolo destroying Somali business are our own, in fact one of the people defending these small business are black armed men, Somalis are problem wherever they go
You have to be consistent. If you support vandalism on business to send a message. Then you have to accept Somali business will be part of it. Otherwise your convictions are really lacking. I support the cause as long as it doesn’t effect me negatively is weak position to have

qashin foqol qashin. Somali businessmen ought to hire security or carry guns and shoot these uneducated waste of space negroes

You have to be consistent. If you support vandalism on business to send a message. Then you have to accept Somali business will be part of it. Otherwise your convictions are really lacking. I support the cause as long as it doesn’t effect me negatively is weak position to have

warya, you try that in a sharia country and you will lucky to have parts of your body intact. Who gives you the right to target people’s property?

Somalis are xasidiin. There is your answer. As a Somali Muslim, your number one enemy is the shaydan and then Somalis oo cunaha ku qabanayo.