Absolutely PATHETIC! Minne-hopeless Faaraxs attempt to DESTROY Somali-owned store!

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Somali store owners should arm up like they do in South Africa and protect their property. America is a 3rd world country so you can't rely on police.

Somali store owners should arm up like they do in South Africa and protect their property. America is a 3rd world country so you can't rely on police.

this is how African Americans are protecting their own businesses
Reer Minnesota have embarrassed us walle :farmajoyaab:

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
They probably knew the shop very well, or maybe thinking that since it Somali shop it'd be an easy target
Well that's not a smart idea. If i was in Turkey and faced discrimination for being Syrian i wouldn't attack Syrian shops i would attack Turkish shops. Worst of all the police didn't even kill a Somali. So they are ruining Somali businesses for what?:faysalwtf::mahubowtf:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Well that's not a smart idea. If i was in Turkey and faced discrimination for being Syrian i wouldn't attack Syrian shops i would attack Turkish shops. Worst of all the police didn't even kill a Somali. So they are ruining Somali businesses for what?:faysalwtf::mahubowtf:
There aren't syrians doing exactly that in that exact senario, but you'll find some syrians who are ready to stab their fellow syrians if they got the chance

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
There aren't syrians doing exactly that in that exact senario, but you'll find some syrians who are ready to stab their fellow syrians if they got the chance
Ik it was just an example. Officially their is Syrian pan arabist vs Syrian pro terrorist.
Or shia Yemeni vs sunni Yemeni.
End of the day a Somali should never attack a Somali owned business. Attack an Eithopian owned business or something.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Xoolo bila aqli, Somalis here are focused on madows when these idiots are doing far worse shit. Somali business owners need to start carrying guns.

Macalin M

Out here
They need to shoot them. I don’t care if there somalis.

When trump comes through with the armed guys he’s gonna start shooting these kids. Mothers need to tell their kids stay indoors else they going to be doing janazah prayers

Trending

Latest posts