Absame Ugaas Slams Farmajo And Puntland. Shock Horror

That is why I support federalism as a must for now, but we all know the end goal ilma adeerayal Somalia = Darood land, Somali = Darood people. Unfortunately Darood iyaga iska shakisan but we will resolve that in no time give it just one year bro, waxaa isku nahay baa ka weyn wax kaste Darood is not qabiil but qaran.

there is no darood bro.
marehans lost so much time trying to unify this country and got nothing in return not even a port city. time to focus on the few areas we have mainly gedo build that up make a deal with madobe if jubbaland goes the PL and somaliland way and just call it a day.

:jcoleno: This is the mindset holding us back subhanallah. Do you not care about Gedo?
I care much more about expanding Talxe Marehan lands around Kismaayo and Badhaade by digging more water wells and establishing more districts than building up Gedo , I hope I have answered your question.

there is no darood bro.
marehans lost so much time trying to unify this country and got nothing in return not even a port city. time to focus on the few areas we have mainly gedo build that up make a deal with madobe if jubbaland goes the PL and somaliland way and just call it a day.

Unify the country? By ethnically cleansing people for 21 years? And then trying to replicate those crimes when you invaded Kismaayo on the backs of Hawiye militias/Hawiye government?

πŸ˜‚

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
there is no darood bro.
Don't talk to me like I know you, I don't know you and I don't acknowledge you to be Marehan now piss off.

In HSM case he has 2 years left and he wants to argue in 2026 he hasn't finished democracy tasks and wants extension. The other reason he changed the presidential and pm system is he can only be president twice(2 terms) under the current constitution term limits.
How did u came to that conclusion ? What kind of reasoning would he have to extend his terms? I hear ppl say "yeah because of AS" but that shouldnΒ΄t matter at all he got voted in prime AS times why wouldnΒ΄t he do that when 1p1v is established.

If u like it or not at the end we got some kind of fundation ppl can work with. If ppl think they can do it better now they can run for president for themseld they only have to convince the somali ppl to vote for them.

Trending