Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The US is going to ban abortion now that Judge Brett Kavanaugh has been appointed to the US Supreme Court. Roe vs. Wade will be overturned. Trump is a good man. Go Trump Go!!!

f*ck feminists, f*ck abortionists.

Ramen

🌸
The US is going to ban abortion now that Judge Brett Kavanaugh has been appointed to the US Supreme Court. Roe vs. Wade will be overturned. Trump is a good man. Go Trump Go!!!

the us is retarded.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
So rape victims should be responsible and carry their unwanted kid?

Why do people always jump to the most severe cases? Majority of abortions aren’t from rape but two dumb people sleeping with each other. And in that case, they should responsible for that child.

When it comes to rape....i don’t mean to come across as heartless, but the fact a rape victim is a victim still doesn’t justify the killing of a child.

You would agree if a person starting killing innocent people because they were angry at the fact they were raped, they would still be in the wrong?

Ramen

🌸
Why do people always jump to the most severe cases? Majority of abortions aren’t from rape but two dumb people sleeping with each other. And in that case, they should responsible for that child.

When it comes to rape....i don’t mean to come across as heartless, but the fact a rape victim is a victim still doesn’t justify the killing of a child.

You would agree if a person starting killing innocent people because they were angry at the fact they were raped, they would still be in the wrong?
yes it does. In the somali community unmarried women who give birth to children are considered s why? because the child is fatherless. Why should women suffer from social stigma and be called s for giving birth to an unwanted child when abortion exists. (ik this sounds wrong but anyways)
Why are you comparing an undeveloped fetus ( an embryo) to a child that lives, eats and interact with others?

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
yes it does. In the somali community unmarried women who give birth to children are considered s why? because the child is fatherless. Why should women suffer from social stigma and be called s for giving birth to an unwanted child when abortion exists. (ik this sounds wrong but anyways)
Why are you comparing an undeveloped fetus ( an embryo) to a child that lives, eats and interact with others?

Lmao you didn’t answer my questions.

Anyways, that woman and man deserve all that social backlash they’re getting. Who told her to open her legs? Don’t have sex if you aren’t married, it ain’t that difficult.

And the fact the undeveloped fetus will one day exist as a baby should be respected.

And are you basically saying a baby who interacts with others is more important than ones that don’t?

Ramen

🌸
Lmao you didn’t answer my questions.

Anyways, that woman and man deserve all that social backlash they’re getting. Who told her to open her legs? Don’t have sex if you aren’t married, it ain’t that difficult.

And the fact the undeveloped fetus will one day exist as a baby should be respected.

And are you basically saying a baby who interacts with others is more important than ones that don’t?
i meeaan.. they did have sex on purpose and one of them got preggo
abort the child if they cant afford it or keep the child and make the babydaddy pay childsupport.

"the undeveloped fetus will one day exist as a baby should be respected" no. delete them unwanted mfs

no need for them to grow up in an orphanage and never get adopted

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
i meeaan.. they did have sex on purpose and one of them got preggo
abort the child if they cant afford it or keep the child and make the babydaddy pay childsupport.

"the undeveloped fetus will one day exist as a baby should be respected" no. delete them unwanted mfs

no need for them to grow up in an orphanage and never get adopted

This whole you can’t afford it is bs. Plus if you decided to open your legs, knowing the potential consequences, then you shouldn’t be allowed to abort.

Abortion is just a liberalised version of saying kill a baby. Personally, I don’t condone the killing of any innocent person, i don’t know about you though....

Ramen

🌸
This whole you can’t afford it is bs. Plus if you decided to open your legs, knowing the potential consequences, then you shouldn’t be allowed to abort.

Abortion is just a liberalised version of saying kill a baby. Personally, I don’t condone the killing of any innocent person, i don’t know about you though....
idk fam.. people in poor countries leave their newborn babies outside so that they can die.
Some sick mothers would probably abuse the kid for ruining her future and blah blah blah.
tbh.. just get married and adopt a child or sum shit.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
idk fam.. people in poor countries leave their newborn babies outside so that they can die.
Some sick mothers would probably abuse the kid for ruining her future and blah blah blah.
tbh.. just get married and adopt a child or sum shit.

You don’t have to pick between abuse or abortion. You can condemn both.

They are both immoral acts.

Ramen

🌸
You don’t have to pick between abuse or abortion. You can condemn both.

They are both immoral acts.
so if you got raped and ended up pregnant
would you keep the child and disgrace your family?
why risk getting disowned and kicked out because of an undeveloped fetus?

Most abortions are not from rape though. People should know the cobsequences of their actions when they nut in women

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

Not gonna happen. States have their own laws.

Abortion is haram, but wishing and being indifference to Yemenis including children to die of starvation is halal.

The logic of some people.

Last edited:
I would say it ok before a certain time. There's always plan b which is completely different from killing a child thats already forming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending