Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C4ahMIpWEAEFtJe.jpg

Is the false claim not indicative of narcissism? I think that is a clear aspect which is not pointed out. Even the graphic does not point that out. I think it should. I think there is something pathological.

Anyways,
Grass is green. Water is wet. Abortion is murder. Obviously.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Her body her choice, no woman should be forced to motherhood. Pro life only care when babies are in the womb but not after they are born.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
What if one day all doctors refuse to do abortions past 2 months because they are uncomfortable with it , like they have some massive vote

What would happen, I wonder ?

Ramen

🌸
C4ahMIpWEAEFtJe.jpg

Is the false claim not indicative of narcissism? I think that is a clear aspect which is not pointed out. Even the graphic does not point that out. I think it should. I think there is something pathological.

Anyways,

what about rape victims?

what about rape victims?

Okay, suppose we accept that line of thought.

Then it would be okay in what... like 1% of cases? 5%?

Following that line, it's wrong in something like 95-99% of cases (whatever the exact percentage).

Personally, even in a case of rape, I don't think it's acceptable. The baby is innocent- the offender should be punished. Allah is Sovereign. Islamically, it is not permissible for the baby to be aborted.

I can understand "but the feelings of the woman!"- however, sovereignty belongs to Allah, not her feelings or my feelings. I think I'd love if my feelings dictated what's right... I think I'd do all sorts of stuff. I could eat cake every meal, listen to music, not get up for Fajr and some sinister stuff. Obviously, her case is much more extreme than not wanting to get up for Fajr... maybe it'a like that times a thousand or a million.

If we accept "well... in that situation it's okay because..." I think we slide into moral relativism. Culture is becoming degenerate. God gave woman the honor of being protector over children. She is guardian therefore over the future. Now, I think it is as though women try to spit towards God smh. God gave women a huge honor and rather than nurturing and protecting the children who will become the future- women kill their children.

Women have a ton of power. The notion that men have all the power and women are just these powerless people... it might work very well as rhetoric but it isn't true. If every woman became Catholic tomorrow... next thing you know, men would turn Catholic. If every woman became a pious Muslim- men would become pious Muslims. If every woman became a Hindu- the men would turn Hindu.

Therefore, people have responsibility for which side they serve and Allah will judge us all on the Day of Judgement.

VixR

Veritas
C4ahMIpWEAEFtJe.jpg

Anyways,
So I guess you’re going to simply ignore the fact that the uterus that houses the fetus is the woman’s body?

I was “pro-life” too, before I thought about it.

So I guess you’re going to simply ignore the fact that the uterus that houses the fetus is the woman’s body?

I was “pro-life” too, before I thought about it.

The uterus that houses the baby is part of the woman's body? So the baby is part of the woman's body? Because the uterus houses the baby, the baby is part of the uterus?

So if I buy a can of sprite, the sprite is actually aluminum? Are you going to simply ignore the fact that the aluminum can houses the sprite? Therefore- the sprite is part of the can and therefore the sprite is actually aluminum?

That is very strange, considering the sprite flows like water. That is a very strange way for aluminum to act.

So being pro-life is a result of not thinking? You think if I was smarter I'd be pro-murder? And my being against murder is because of not thinking?

Isn't Allah against abortion? Are you smarter than Allah?

Maybe your post should say

I was “pro-life” too, before I became apostate.

VixR

Veritas
The uterus that houses the baby is part of the woman's body? So the baby is part of the woman's body? Because the uterus houses the baby, the baby is part of the uterus?

So if I buy a can of sprite, the sprite is actually aluminum? Are you going to simply ignore the fact that the aluminum can houses the sprite? Therefore- the sprite is part of the can and therefore the sprite is actually aluminum?

That is very strange, considering the sprite flows like water. That is a very strange way for aluminum to act.

So being pro-life is a result of not thinking? You think if I was smarter I'd be pro-murder? And my being against murder is because of not thinking?

Isn't Allah against abortion? Are you smarter than Allah?

Maybe your post should say
Faulty thinking just like your previous post, to which I can respond simply pour out the can of sprite and let me know if it’s comparable.

Also, Islam isn’t anti-abortion (it actually gives a wide birth of 4 months!), which you’d know if you weren’t speaking out of your sides.

Ramen

🌸
wallahi some of yall are retarded. What if the woman cant afford the baby? is the baby going to starve? what if she gets kicked out of school because of the baby?

This world is over populated just adopt children that already exist no need to wait 9 months for a child

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
The world would be a better place had some people gotten abortions. Look at all the xoolos running around commuting murder and other horrible crimes. Or the kids born to crackhead parents who get abused and sold off for more crack. Or the illegitimate kids born because the dad/mom couldn't keep it in their pants. I advocate that people use protection or at least be aware of who you're potentially reproducing with so it doesn't get to the point where you need abortions.

Status
Not open for further replies.