Abortion rates fall! Baby boom

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
guidelines say medical terminations must occur in hospitals now overwhelmed by the pandemic.

the clinics are closed these next few months will see a huge baby boom because doctors cannot kill them in the womb.

People wanting a abortion
I'll give you my perspective as a straight muslim
I didn't want to get a woman pregnant untill i got married (3 years ago now), so my girlfriend and i agreed to abstain from sex until we tied the knot. Was it hard? Of course but it was the RESPONSIBLE thing to do. I had sex with several men during that time.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
guidelines say medical terminations must occur in hospitals now overwhelmed by the pandemic.

the clinics are closed these next few months will see a huge baby boom because doctors cannot kill them in the womb.

I didn't want to get a woman pregnant untill i got married (3 years ago now), so my girlfriend and i agreed to abstain from sex until we tied the knot. Was it hard? Of course but it was the RESPONSIBLE thing to do. I had sex with several men during that time.

The abortion in front of my home is open for business. I see Xaliimos sneak in every Saturday from my window while I knit.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
The abortion in front of my home is open for business. I see Xaliimos sneak in every Saturday from my window while I knit.
Eedo I doubt any xalimos are going to a clinic in cedar :ulyin:

You gay :damsel:

:ufdup::trash: This thread went from General to Qashin. This homosexuals should get their own forums.

Trending

Latest posts