Abiy Ahmed should take his "mistress" away from Mogadishu

It is called politics my friend, we don't care about Daroods or whatever that means,our friends are whoever that wants to share the pie with us,to be honest I would take a HG over a backstabbing Sool resident anyday.:camby:
I'll @ you when you cry over a Hawiye president. Watch this space. :trumpsmirk:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
i can also pay raxanweyn kids and mothers to praise me
You can, but you can't pay nearly 10 villages of 10k people each too. When in reality you can use the money in a more valuable way rather than throwing it to secure the seat. Take up the offer and ask around in a public interview. Face it, the guy has a high chance:gaasdrink:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Me and you know the calcaalal that will come after Faarmago leaves for a Hawiye.

Don't even care for Faarmago btw

Presidency Abgaal/HG
Pm MJ
:ahh:
B-o-o-ns f*cked it up

if failmajo worked sincerely towards a fair election, no one would hate on him.
People hate him now because his govt failed on all levels(most important security) and he wants to win election through fraud

Presidency Abgaal/HG
Pm MJ
:ahh:
B-o-o-ns f*cked it up

if failmajo worked sincerely towards a fair election, no one would hate on him
Even sharif and hassan shiek got a little extension, Hawiye were insinuating for a while that there will be civil war part 2 if he doesn't leave. We both know thats because he's a Darood.

As for MJ, a Hawiye not only believes in Centralism like Farmaago, they also want galkayco to be part of Galmudug and will try to get it and would do so if the Central Gov is strong. Farmaago might be a political enemy to them, but they know deep down he's a miskeen lol

The only ones who really have legs to hate on Farmaago is Jubaland, but a Hawiye pres if backed by Ethiopia would do the same.

I can't wait to hear all the calcaalal after Farmaago leaves for one of your kind. :rejoice:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Even sharif and hassan shiek got a little extension, Hawiye were insinuating for a while that there will be civil war part 2 if he doesn't leave. We both know thats because he's a Darood.

As for MJ, a Hawiye not only believes in Centralism like Farmaago, they also want galkayco to be part of Galmudug and will try to get it and would do so if the Central Gov is strong. Farmaago might be a political enemy to them, but they know deep down he's a miskeen lol

The only ones who really have legs to hate on Farmaago is Jubaland, but a Hawiye pres if backed by Ethiopia would do the same.

I can't wait to hear all the calcaalal after Farmaago leaves for one of your kind. :rejoice:

hawiye is fine with gaalkacyo being divided as it is now and the matter settled peacefully.
U just want to scare off mjs
Sacad and mjs have been fighting for years, they are now at peace. Sure some militias will fight again but it wont be huge war.

This might shock u but i would support the right of farmaajo to lead again if he wins through fair elections. My problem with him is corrupt elections.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I'll @ you when you cry over a Hawiye president. Watch this space. :trumpsmirk:
A Hawiye president is better for Puntland. Puntland hasn't benefitted from Farmaajo, just the opposite, but during SS and HSM we got development projects signed off by the federal government and political concessions. We might oppose @SomaliWadaniSoldier but that's to get more out of him.

:ufdup:

hawiye is fine with gaalkacyo being divided as it is now and the matter settled peacefully.
U just want to scare off mjs
Sacad and mjs have been fighting for years, they are now at peace. Sure some militias will fight again but it wont be huge war.

This might shock u but i would support the right of farmaajo to lead again if he wins through fair elections. My problem with him is corrupt elections.
I'm not tryna scare Mjs, they have their own minds. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of just hating on farmaago when others for the most part have some of his ideology.

I'm no supporter of the guy as I believe all Somali leaders aren't worth their salt.

A Hawiye president is better for Puntland. Puntland hasn't benefitted from Farmaajo, just the opposite, but during SS and HSM we got development projects signed off by the federal government and political concessions. We might oppose @SomaliWadaniSoldier but that's to get more out of him.

:ufdup:
It will be 2015 all over again, arm Galmudug to capture your City, and give the Jeegans free pass and financial aid that you can't get despite them being more autonomous. :comeon:

Both things that Farmaago would never do. Your having recency bias.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It will be 2015 all over again, arm Galmudug to capture your City, and give the Jeegans free pass and financial aid that you can't get despite them being more autonomous. :comeon:

Both things that Farmaago would never do. Your having recency bias.

SXB who is braver sacad or reer mahad, I won't bring in abdi issa their like us niggas in nugaal/dharor still, i know reer mahad/sacad all that dont stand a chance with dhulbahante as that is proven they hand over women like ogs/isaaq do for dhul boobe

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
It is called politics my friend, we don't care about Daroods or whatever that means,our friends are whoever that wants to share the pie with us,to be honest I would take a HG over a backstabbing Sool resident anyday.:camby:

You're starting to sound like a Mx sxb :dead:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
You can, but you can't pay nearly 10 villages of 10k people each too. When in reality you can use the money in a more valuable way rather than throwing it to secure the seat. Take up the offer and ask around in a public interview. Face it, the guy has a high chance:gaasdrink:
ofc he has a chance an Ethio backed candidate will always have a high chance. I dont know about people loving him, there is alot more to the country then Xamar.

As far as I am concerned no stateless community should ever take the mantle again they should all be relegated to 0.5

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

We have the holy trinity of OG, MJ and now rebellious HAGs against Farmajo the MX Warrior. The other HAGs like HGs are loving the status quo right now.

Its only a matter of time before Farmajo comes back again, reelected again, giving him, his tribe a streak of 25 +4 years inside Villa Somalia. 21 of Barre, 4 of Farmajo and another 4. :pachah1:. Then its time to run away again and come back in 2025, when 1M1V will be implemented.

Then Farmajo back again in 2025. Oh my, what a sight to see.

Trending

Latest posts