Abiy Ahmed Ali and Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed agree on joint investment of four key sea ports

Status
Not open for further replies.
35416759_498451410572475_6624975869985161216_n.jpg

This is the right way to go about. A victory for Somalia.

Ethiopia is involved at a government level in Berbera. The UAE port operator DP World should have known that Somalia is tge sovereign.

This agreement highlights it.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
This is the right way to go about. A victory for Somalia.

Ethiopia is involved at a government level in Berbera. The UAE port operator DP World should have known that Somalia is tge sovereign.

This agreement highlights it.

I mean all the people that are like Ethiopia are our enemy and you lot signing deals blah blah blah

Sirland the issue was a UAE port operator signing agreement with Ethiopian government to invest in Berbera while overlooking the sovereign country that Berbera is situated in.

I clearly argued it on this forum.

The argument was never investment or location but who it was a issue on sovereignity. That has been resolved.

Somalia and the FGS are on the driving seat.

Sidi right that was the argument. Berbera is in Somalia.

If Ethiopia gets involved at a government level it has to go to the sovereign rather than the state only and overlooking the sovereign.

Somalia had every right to refuse such deal because it would damage its sovereignity.

The parent is in charge FGS. The child can not get another adult to sign a contract on his future even if that adult is funding it as the parent is the custodian and has the final word.

Therefore that adult has to reach out to that parent and get his parental permission before doing something.

That makes sense. The states are the children and the parent and adult legally is the Federal Republic of Somalia.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I have officially given up on Somalia and Somalis as a whole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts