• NO

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • HE'S A GOOD JUDGE

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

alien

📍outer space
VIP
His term as President of the ICJ has finished recently.

I think he should become the president of Somalia and would make a great President than these corrupt guys in power.

images.jpeg
images (1).jpeg
images (2).jpeg
LOOK AT THIS SOMALI EXCELLENCE:lawd::wow1:

He should become one of Somalia's Supreme Court Judges we need his expertise in establishing a strong and independent judiciary in Somalia. He can serve as a Supreme Court Judge for life and I am sure he will preserve the Somali constitution and protect it from despots in Villa Somalia

Why would he downgrade. That's the worst thing even Obama wouldnt succeed why would this uncle destroy his legacy.

I'm confused what are you trying to say here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ever since Sh Shariff (macalin Dugsi) become President the bar has been so low even a cleaner can become the President of Somalia.

That's why we need someone who is unknown, that has the experience of managing ppl in a large corporation, to build all the institutions from the ground up. We have experienced ministers in Finance, Planning and few other roles but all the ppl underneath them are there through nepotism and is the reason nothing gets done.

"aa wada tashano.. wada tashan mayno

aan kala tashano.. kala tashan mayno

aan ku taliyo..ii talin maysid...

adigu ii tali walaal.... ku talin maayo.."

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
His term as President of the ICJ has finished recently.

I think he should become the president of Somalia and would make a great President than these corrupt guys in power.

View attachment 172947View attachment 172948View attachment 172949 LOOK AT THIS SOMALI EXCELLENCE:lawd::wow1:
Noooo he’s too good for somalia.
Somalia will taint his elegant image and high status.
If I was a successful somali diaspora I would stay far away from Somali politics and Africa in general , it’s a dirty game, a lose lose situation. You don’t want to be associated with qabil and Islamic terrorists.

Trending