Abdiwali Gaas's guards shoot at Traditional Elder, take his car away and beat him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
stop being a bipolar boy and stay outta politics like u said were u lying bastard.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I said FKD not politics those are 2 different things. Let me tell you what happened my brother. I was surfing somalispot threads and reading it and I saw Abdiweli president of development thread. I was so shocked to read this thread because it was out of character from the Abdiweli P.hD I knew but I quickly discovered it was one of @Saahid Qamaan lies as usual without any evidence, without any sources even moryaan sources he tried to pass off his own propaganda as a news article I was so shocked and I asked for sources multiple times but I knew in the end this was not a puntite was dealing with, this was another breed and common decency and law of the land it is foreign to him. Allah strike me down right now if that isn't the truth ya rabi.

Traditional Elder Harago one of the most imminent elders of Bosaso last time was imprisoned and released without trial or prosecution.

Bosaso flared up and gun shots could heard before the Suldan sending a message to calm his people.

He spent 16 days in prison and was released without any words.

He hails from one of the founders of the city who have large base in Bosaso and surrounding areas.

Nabadoon Xarago on the far right VOA covering story yesterday of the traditional elders of Bosaso refusing for the port to be handed over and the reason he was attacked for today by Abdiwali Gaas's guards.

How you 27 and talking about qabil politics in an online forum
:gucciwhat::drakelaugh:
Nigga run now before it's too late.
Let me break it down for u youngin, towards the end of 2014 I became a entrepreneur, in 2015 I saved up quite alot of money, in 2016 I bought a property with the money I saved up, and currently I have over 50k in my pocket and by the end of the year I should have over 75k saved up inshallah :trumpsmirk::samwelcome:

Speak out about shady agreement of the administration and get shot at and your car stolen the next day.

Puntland 2017!!

Abdiwali Gaas a US citizen should know better that this brazen violations have their consequences. He should tread careful. We get he got alot of money from Dubai for this 'deal' but that does not mean if people said no that he can violate them like this.

This is not jungle rule. The elders filed lawsuit against the deal in Garoowe, they are going about it the legal way if Gaas continues abading the law of the land then the people have a right to counter any violation by defending themselves.

Let me break it down for u youngin, towards the end of 2014 I became a entrepreneur, in 2015 I saved up quite alot of money, in 2016 I bought a property with the money I saved up, and currently I have over 50k in my pocket and by the end of the year I should have over 75k saved up inshallah :trumpsmirk::samwelcome:

Somali shilling ? Convert it to dollars
:hillarybiz:

Speak out about shady agreement of the administration and get shot at and your car stolen the next day.

Puntland 2017!!

Abdiwali Gaas a US citizen should know better that this brazen violations have their consequences. He should tread careful. We get he got alot of money from Dubai for this 'deal' but that does not mean if people said no that he can violate them like this.

This is not jungle rule. The elders filed lawsuit against the deal in Garoowe, they are going about it the legal way if Gaas continues abading the law of the land then the people have a right to counter any violation by defending themselves.
Let's just wait till next year
We have enough war in Somalia as it is. Gaas will most likely leave the office disgraced and die of a hard attack at some Dunkin donuts shop bought with the money of the Somalis he robbed.He will be forgotten just like the other failed politicians. When puntland gets a great leader, there name will be there reward.
:bell:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Let's just wait till next year
We have enough war in Somalia as it is. Gaas will most likely leave the office disgraced and die of a hard attack at some Dunkin donuts shop bought with the money of the Somalis he robbed.He will be forgotten just like the other failed politicians. When puntland gets a great leader, there name will be there reward.
How can you be forgotten when you brought the most investment in Puntland's history 336 million dollars, that is not forgettable, the opening of 2 new runways that is not forgettable, excuse me!

Mokillem I know but the elders are already filing their suit at court why would he use intimidation we have the rule of law.

He is mo stranger to that as he is from the USA.

How can you be forgotten when you brought the most investment in Puntland's history 336 million dollars, that is not forgettable, the opening of 2 new runways that is not forgettable, excuse me!
All of the benefits he gave to puntland are dwarves by his corrupt practises. He had institianalised the current rife corruption in puntland. He will be remembered at most as the guy who couldn't pay his armed forces yet bribed all off the parliament members without public outcry.You can try to spin it, but the truth is the truth.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
All of the benefits he gave to puntland are dwarves by his corrupt practises. He had institianalised the current rife corruption in puntland. He will be remembered at most as the guy who couldn't pay his armed forces yet bribed all off the parliament members without public outcry.You can try to spin it, but the truth is the truth.
The truth is the truth? Where is your evidence? Armed forces do get paid you don't even understand what is going on in Puntland, that is sad to hear.

Mokillem I know but the elders are already filing their suit at court why would he use intimidation we have the rule of law.

He is mo stranger to that as he is from the USA.
Why not? He already raked millions from these ignorant locals. Now he can enjoy America with the rest of Somali politicians. Might buy a new car , house and some brownie points with local politicians. Get a second wife, first one is looking a bit bloated, enjoy the freedom in America. If he has some inkling of patriotism he will remember his practises but quickly forget them in the luxury enjoyment of his private beachside.
:farmajoyaab:

The truth is the truth? Where is your evidence? Armed forces do get paid you don't even understand what is going on in Puntland, that is sad to hear.
Armed forces get delayed payments with counterfeit money. I have connections in puntland police force and a few in armed forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending