Abdis: Would you marry a Xalimo who been in relationship with a Madoow before?

Abdis: Would you marry a Xalimo who been in relationship with a Madoow before?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It can stay on after sex, some get it stitched back on. Muslim men often check the sheets for blood rather than the hymen so women usually splash blood on there.

Not the women in my family though.

Lol who lied to you hahahaha

It's the mother in law who puts the whites bedsheets right before the first sexual engagement for those cultures who do that. So how does she splash blood :farmajoyaab: btw there is no man who will stick his dick in you before he takes a look on your couchie.

Don't even try that lol

:ftw9nwa:
And مشتاقين :ftw9nwa: have you ever gotten the 'Ya samara' by random dudes :noneck:
Loool I always forget Arabs don't know مشتاقين, I always need to switch to standard Arabic when I talk to them cause they can't understand half of the Sudanese dialect.

I always got "ya samara" in Egypt... Sometimes men would sing this song for me :deadrose:

And this :deadosama:

Lol who lied to you hahahaha

It's the mother in law who puts the whites bedsheets right before the first sexual engagement for those cultures who do that. So how does she splash blood :farmajoyaab: btw there is no man who will stick his dick in you before he takes a look on your couchie.

Don't even try that lol
Maybe that's just where i'm from because women often lose their hymen from farming.

Who is banu Israel??

N E Who.....how would you game-less abdis know if she is a virgin or not. All the woman has to do is keep her mouth shut and when that day comes you virgins would be so out of your mind at the fact that you are finally getting some that you wouldn't know the difference.

Why do you care?

Loool I always forget Arabs don't know مشتاقين, I always need to switch to standard Arabic when I talk to them cause they can't understand half of the Sudanese dialect.

I always got "ya samara" in Egypt... Sometimes men would sing this song for me :deadrose:

And this :deadosama:

LOOOL they have no shame

It depends on what type of black her ex was. If he was a drug dealer and a loser, it's a big no no. If he was college educated black that doesn't deal drugs, I would take her provided she ticks all other boxes.

It depends on what type of black her ex was. If he was a drug dealer and a loser, it's a big no no. If he was college educated black that doesn't deal drugs, I would take her provided she ticks all other boxes.

Fast

We mostly Somali men have developed a culture of "God is white and the demons are dark/black", where a female white convert who has been the über of the town will be queued for at the masjid by many men longing to marry her, if she isn't already hitched by the Somali imam who converts her soon after her conversion. They came up with a new theory that we Somalis are Caucasians dipped in chocolate. No wonder then, the United Nations released a report that says, three-quarters of Somalis suffer from some sort of a mental illness. What was that sketch of David Chapelle as a blind KKK writer called? It was for us.

Fast

We mostly Somali men have developed a culture of "God is white and the demons are dark/black", where a female white convert who has been the über of the town will be queued for at the masjid by many men longing to marry her, if she isn't hitched by the Somali imam who converts her soon after her conversion. They came up with a new theory that we Somalis are Caucasians dipped in chocolate. No wonder then, the United Nations released a report that says, three-quarters of Somalis suffer from some sort of a mental illness. What was that sketch of David Chapelle as a blind KKK writer called? It was for us.
And you have developed a mindset where by you say Iam a darkie therefore I must be a kneegrow lol
:liberaltears:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Fast

We mostly Somali men have developed a culture of "God is white and the demons are dark/black", where a female white convert who has been the über of the town will be queued for at the masjid by many men longing to marry her, if she isn't already hitched by the Somali imam who converts her soon after her conversion. They came up with a new theory that we Somalis are Caucasians dipped in chocolate. No wonder then, the United Nations released a report that says, three-quarters of Somalis suffer from some sort of a mental illness. What was that sketch of David Chapelle as a blind KKK writer called? It was for us.

Aussie,

Where do you meet these people? :gucciwhat: Surely they are not Somali. I've never met these types. Thank God. If what you say is true, why do Somali parents frown on marrying out? :bell:

Last edited:
White/Asian men supposedly feel threatened by madow men cause they outperform them in the bedroom. Is it the same with you lot too? Cause it seems like it.

Aussie,

Where do you meet these people? :gucciwhat: Surely they are not Somali. I've never met these types. Thank God. If what you say is true, why do Somali parents frown on marrying out? :bell:

Sophi

There is one Somali imam in your neck of the woods who replaced his Somali wife with a white uber of the town as soon as he converted her to Islam. Sometime ago, I saw an interview with his ex-wife, she reminded me of Tom Cruise dancing on Oprah's couch.

As for Somali parents, they always raise concerns when marriages are proposed and it doesn't involve close clan relatives or an acceptable "successful" Somali alternative. But when it comes between a successful African guy or a mediocre white, Arab or Asian guys, as a last resort, most will pick the latter. The pecking order is so crazy and unreasonable that the Somali Madowweeyne guy comes last, after the African American, west Indian black guys. I think it is rooted in our nomadic identity. Looks based on colourism is very important. Qurrux is defined as caddahay or cadyahay.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sophi

There is one Somali imam in your neck of the woods who replaced his Somali wife with a white uber of the town as soon as he converted her to Islam. Sometime ago, I saw an interview with his ex-wife, she reminded me of Tom Cruise dancing on Oprah's couch.

As for Somali parents, they always raise concerns when marriages are proposed and it doesn't involve close clan relatives or an acceptable "successful" Somali alternative. But when it comes between a successful African guy or a mediocre white, Arab or Asian guys, as a last resort, most will pick the latter. The pecking order is so crazy and unreasonable that the Somali Madowweeyne guy comes last, after the African American, west Indian black guys. I think it is rooted in our nomadic identity. Looks based on colourism is very important. Qurrux is defined as caddahay or cadyahay.

I know who you are talking about. I don't see him as a spokesperson for Somalis. His life is in disarray so he's in no position to talk.

Yes; Somalis are prejudiced towards madows. Mostly on the grounds of phenotype. I remember an instance where a Somali man married a West African and his hooyo thought he had a fetish. She told him she could have got him a Bantu girl from Shabelle instead. I don't think Somalis see the difference. The truth is Somalis have a hierarchy but you failed to acknowledge that ethnic Cushites come right behind Somalis when it comes to marriage, followed by other groups and madows at dead last. Even the Tutsis have a better standing than other Bantu speaking groups. Merely based on phenotype.

Last edited:
I know who you are talking about. I don't see him as a spokesperson for Somalis. His life is in disarray so he's in no position to talk.

Yes; Somalis are prejudiced towards madows. Mostly on the grounds of phenotype. I remember an instance where a Somali man married a West African and his hooyo thought he had a fetish. She told him she could have got him a Bantu girl from Shabelle instead. I don't think Somalis see the difference. The truth is Somalis have a hierarchy but you failed to acknowledge that ethnic Cushites come right behind Somalis when it comes to marriage, followed by other groups and madows at dead last. Even the Tutsis have a better standing than other Bantu speaking groups. Merely based on phenotype.

Sophi

I think we shouldn't lump together the presences of Somalis because a Somali from the South can't distinguish between an Oromo, Beja or an Afar than a Ethiopian Habesha Muslim? Unlike Somali Galbeed, Jibouti or those bordering, Somali parent from the South wouldn't give second preferences for their daughter to marry an Oromo, Afar and a Beja to a Somali because they are ethnic Cushites. They don't understand the term and neither do they have any dealings with these people. Having said that, I've seen such marriages take place here between Oromos and Somalis from the south because by living side by side, both have learn't they had so much in common. I think they, along with other HOA and Sudanese will be favoured by us than a Somali Bantu because they "look like us". It isn't based on ethnicity, but on looks.

We haven't touched yet the most discriminated Somali clans who are considered "untouchables", how do you rank them in accordance to our customs?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sophi

I think we shouldn't lump together the presences of Somalis because a Somali from the South can't distinguish between an Oromo, Beja or an Afar than a Ethiopian Habesha Muslim? Unlike Somali Galbeed, Jibouti or those bordering, Somali parent from the South wouldn't give second preferences for their daughter to marry an Oromo, Afar and a Beja to a Somali because they are ethnic Cushites. They don't understand the term and neither do they have any dealings with these people. Having said that, I've seen such marriages take place here between Oromos and Somalis from the south because by living side by side, both have learn't they had so much in common. I think they, along with other HOA and Sudanese will be favoured by us than a Somali Bantu because they "look like us". It isn't based on ethnicity, but on looks.

We haven't touched yet the most discriminated Somali clans who are considered "untouchables", how do you rank them in accordance to our customs?

All these groups have genetic and/or linguistic ties owing to a similar look. If you're talking about the ethnic Somalis that are discriminated against (Madhibaan) I think it has more to do with 'crazy' superstition and it needs to end. I have no clue where Somali (youth) place them. They are the exception rather than the rule. I know knitwits would choose ajnabi over them. :bell:

Last edited:
Sophi

I second to that and our prejudices has no bounds and it is very inhumane and embarrassing. Don't misunderstand me, this issue is universal, but since we are discussing ours, let me share with you and others this story about a Somali Bantu guy and an ethnic Somali girl's love story. They both met in university and hid their romance from the preying eyes of judgemental Somalis, after graduating and both landing in good careers, they decided that it was time to tie the knot. The girl knowing how discriminatory her folks are towards Somali Bantus came up with a plan. Since her lover was raised in an Islamic environment and had more knowledge about Islam than most of his peer group, it was decided that he will claim to be an African American and a highly observant Muslim. After arguments and haggling, the family finally accepted him and the marriage took place with the theme of nin madow mareeykan ah wabarasho iyo diin wannaagsan leh. Some African American colleagues and their parents played family roles. A couple of months later, he was exposed as a Somali Bantu and the girl's family ceased any contacts with them. Many will view it that way.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sophi

I second to that and our prejudices has no bounds and sometimes, it is embarrassing. Don't misunderstand me, this issue is universal, but since we are discussing ours, let me share with you and others this story about a Somali Bantu guy and an ethnic Somali girl's love story. They both met in university and hid their romance from the preying eyes of judgemental Somalis, after graduating and both landing in good careers, they decided that it was time to tie the knot. The girl knowing how discriminatory her folks are towards Somali Bantus came up with a plan. Since her lover was raised in an Islamic environment and had more knowledge about Islam than most of his peer group, it was decided that he will claim to be an African American and a highly observant Muslim. After arguments and haggling, the family finally accepted him and the marriage took place with the theme of nin madow mareeykan ah wabarasho iyo diin wannaagsan leh. Some African American colleagues and their parents played family roles. A couple of months later, he was exposed as a Somali Bantu and the girl's family ceased any contacts with them. Many will view it that way.

I've heard this story. Either way the girl was marrying out of her ethnicity. :what1: How is an African American superior to a Bantu thats a national? In any case, I know Somalis are contradictory in their behaviour. I prefer to focus on the plight of Cushites. I think that the Madhibaan have it worse. And they are ethnic Somalis. Perhaps, starting closer to home is best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts