Abdirashid Duale (Dahabshiil) of Sland region

KobeBryant

Pro Pan Arabism
How much is this guy net worth (assets), some sources say he’s worth a billion others say hundreds of millions.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I laugh when Somalis claim billionaires surely Forbes and others would have known it kkkk

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I do respect dahabshiil wallahi it's something I say to foreigners many times that we have biggest money transfer company in Africa and they get jealous I say despite war we do and their but hurts kkkkk

That’s not even the guy who started dahabshiil so how much does the guy who started it (his father) have? :cosbyhmm:

Mrs Bohol is trying to downplay dahabshiil when it’s the largest Somali company that’s privately owned :drakekidding:
Dahabshiil & Telesom & World Remit the big 3 from beesha barakaysan :banderas:

sincity

develop | Ishaaqi | أرض الصومال أولاً
VIP
There's no evidence Dahabshiil is the largest Somali company, they have never been audited or released financial documents. I doubt he's more than the 10s of millions.

sincity

VIP
Lmao@his tribesmen coming to defend him when they are living in UK council flats and using his company to send their few dollars to their starving relatives, I hope he gives you all discounted commissions or something.

Lmao@his tribesmen coming to defend him when they are living in UK council flats and using his company to send their few dollars to their starving relatives, I hope he gives you all discounted commissions or something.

The crazy thing is his community (Sanbuur are estimated to be around 400 people) if
Dahabshiil is a billionaire why are many of those 400 people poor? surely each of them
should have been a millionaire or at least have 200-300k in savings. That is how you
know it is ducktales, unable to feed 400 people.

:pachah1::mjlol::gucciwhat:

Kezira

disneylanders
I do respect dahabshiil wallahi it's something I say to foreigners many times that we have biggest money transfer company in Africa and they get jealous I say despite war we do and their but hurts kkkkk
There is nothing to respect about dhiigshiil

sincity

VIP
The crazy thing is his community (Sanbuur are estimated to be around 400 people) if
Dahabshiil is a billionaire why are many of those 400 people poor? surely each of them
should have been a millionaire or at least have 200-300k in savings. That is how you
know it is ducktales, unable to feed 400 people.

:pachah1::mjlol::gucciwhat:
He doesn't know or care about them but they spend their time and energy defending him, they are getting emotional on the behalf of a "billionaire" that just goes to show how pathetic their lives are.

That’s not even the guy who started dahabshiil so how much does the guy who started it (his father) have? :cosbyhmm:

Mrs Bohol is trying to downplay dahabshiil when it’s the largest Somali company that’s privately owned :drakekidding:
Dahabshiil & Telesom & World Remit the big 3 from beesha barakaysan :banderas:
Telesom isn’t owned by Hormuud?

RasCanjero

It's all so tiresome
VIP
It's at least in the hundreds of millions.

They had a monopoly for decades have a huge market share in all of east Africa and control a ton of other businesses.

Even if it's split between hundreds of agents and Al Shabaab he still should've stored hundreds of millions away by now.