Abdinasir Sola visits Puntland and said he encountered "Peace & Hospitality"

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What's next build a frankincense processing plant in SL? these are not traditional occupations in HAG/Isaaq lands. Only MJ/Warsan do this.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Laagite I love that too, when I was in hamar in 99, I went to liido, they wud shit/piss in the 'rock pools' the whole beach stunk, I didn't dare swim. It must of changed becuz I see ppl swimming there now.

PL coastline is untouched and natural. I only noticed some areas of bosaso beach has rubbish around it, but once u leave the main city, it's just untouched and clean.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
@Laagite I love that too, when I was in hamar in 99, I went to liido, they wud shit/piss in the 'rock pools' the whole beach stunk, I didn't dare swim. It must of changed becuz I see ppl swimming there now.

PL coastline is untouched and natural. I only noticed some areas of bosaso beach has rubbish around it, but once u leave the main city, it's just untouched and clean.
Most untouched beach is garacad bro u should visit

Laagite

الداروودي

PL coastline is untouched and natural.
Imagine what the coast in Gardafu would look like since that place is isolated.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Laagite @Velœcity their used to be alot of sharks in liido becuz the city butchers would dump unwanted meat from the market into the ocean all 'bloody' and stuff and this would bring sharks close to the shore as they can sense blood from long distance. Does this happen in PL?

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Glad Americo is having a good time. Insha’Allah a day comes where clan borders are transcended and Somalis can live and work wherever in the country they wish with dignity.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is the mogadishu I went to in 1999. I never returned to Somalia after that and people wonder why I am 'anti hag'.

Before u accuse me of clannism, ask me what did u see in hamar first. I didn't know clan then, I was dhaqan celis, I thought all Somalis are one people. I was a naive kid, I woke up quickly in hamar that your clan MEANS everything. I learned clannism from HG in mogadishu who were living in my area of Hodan.

All these ppl arguing about siyad barre and doing revisionism, waryaa i know what i saw in mogadishu and there was only 1 clan there HAG. U wont fool me.

Last edited:

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
This is the mogadishu I went to in 1999. I never returned to Somalia after that and people wonder why I am 'anti hag'.

Before u accuse me of clannism, ask me what did u see in hamar first. I didn't know clan then, I was dhaqan celis, I thought all Somalis are one people. I was a naive kid, I woke up quickly in hamar that your clan MEANS everything. I learned clannism from HG in mogadishu who were living in my area of Hodan.

All these ppl arguing about siyad barre and doing revisionism, waryaa i know what i saw in mogadishu and there was only 1 clan there HAG. U wont fool me.

WTF were you doing in Xamar then:damn:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
WTF were you doing in Xamar then:damn:

Visiting grandmother, I was the very few diaspora who returned, their was only one other dir guy from australia there also, he got a bad 'wrap' his mother left him and sneaked out with his passport, he was planning to get a ride on one of them buses aand getting to nairobi to leave this jungle.

Why was you send to xamar in the 90s

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Prince of HS Don't try that crap on me, I know u very well as half my family is from Mogadishu.
U need to fly between afgoye and hamar on plane, only 30 km distance. Plus your hiding Ambassdor needed like 12 bodyguards n techniko when he travelled into one small corner-shop looooooool. All politicians in hamar are protected constantly. Even international community(both gaal n muslim) prefer to live in shipping containers in halane AWAY from you. That's when I realized if gaal/muslim live in shipping containers away from your people, something is seriously wrong with your people.

He travelled 2000 km in PL u nacas, day n night, no security. He even slept on the beach side and did bbq right in the open.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Adbinasir is good guy, also this would've been a wholesome thread if Dr didn't go on another one of his crazy rants about Xamar kkkk