Abdijohnson impersonator on somnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
It's Waraabe! This nigga sits here to steal our intellectual property. Waar ninyahoow HJ ma ka dacweynaaa

Q

Queen Carawelo

What is going on? So people from somnet are stealing AJs topics? First it was our smileys then topics? How long can they get? It's really appalling.

I would shoot the messenger in this case.
:lebronwait::lebronwait: im an informant not a snitch and am protected under international law. i want peace between our brotherly forums. i stand firmly against aggression and the unnecessary aggrevasion of somalispot. the bililiqo must stop......

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I would leave somnet if I were you. Too many security concerns. Just a few weeks ago, hackers took control of the admin panel and exposed two senior mods IPs. It's also been proven that certain mods have the power to read access private groups and read private messages.

There's always an issue of some sort on that site and stealing Somalispots topics and posts is just the tip of the iceberg. With the decrease in active members, I'm hearing some mods have started abuse their privileges ( big shocker) by making posts under members names.:damn::camby:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Who's this fuk nigga?:mjohreally:And when will somnet members stop stealing our shit and be creative for once. :mjlol:

Lool I said those things in the past on that site. Why is he acting like its from him? And it wasn't a hospital, it was a pharmacy.

Probably one of the mods who is masquerading as me. Their site has obviously lost views in the past few months banning people from left and right and needed some juicy sheeko to spicen things up. My name is constantly brought up there by people even after 4 months of being banned.

Forget about that place

im a confidential informant and will prove my loyalty to somalispot. the barvanese shoeshinner games is behind the impersonation. he was given immunity on somnet for his part in the charade.:mjcry:

menace

VIP
im a confidential informant and will prove my loyalty to somalispot. the barvanese shoeshinner games is behind the impersonation. he was given immunity on somnet for his part in the charade.:mjcry:

Dude you sound like BaastoUnit

menace

VIP
This is epic...somnet is taking a catastrophic hit.. The graph shows of the site losing 10,000 views a Mont from June 2015 to August 2015

Abdijohn u might have a point, they're losing 10,000s of views per month

11jut82.jpg

McD30

Bored to death
That's what happens you get rid of your best content creators. I haven't been back there since I found out about the pms. This biliqo is only testament to SomaliSpot's future :2tjlv3e:

Now they are reduced to making threads about somnet here :tacky::snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.