Abdijohnson impersonator on somnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
:deadrose:
That's what happens you get rid of your best content creators. I haven't been back there since I found out about the pms. This biliqo is only testament to SomaliSpot's future :2tjlv3e:

Now they are reduced to making threads about somnet here :tacky::snoop:

Just look at the rapid decline from May to Augst :drakelaugh::damnmusic::damn:
Just wait till Waryaa sees his money check decline from the adds he attached to his website. It's not a joking matter, Fah gonna get a full whopping

McD30

Bored to death
I would leave somnet if I were you. Too many security concerns. Just a few weeks ago, hackers took control of the admin panel and exposed two senior mods IPs. It's also been proven that certain mods have the power to read access private groups and read private messages.

There's always an issue of some sort on that site and stealing Somalispots topics and posts is just the tip of the iceberg. With the decrease in active members, I'm hearing some mods have started abuse their privileges ( big shocker) by making posts under members names.:damn::camby:
:dwill: jesus christ, is that even possible?

I would leave somnet if I were you. Too many security concerns. Just a few weeks ago, hackers took control of the admin panel and exposed two senior mods IPs. It's also been proven that certain mods have the power to read access private groups and read private messages.

There's always an issue of some sort on that site and stealing Somalispots topics and posts is just the tip of the iceberg. With the decrease in active members, I'm hearing some mods have started abuse their privileges ( big shocker) by making posts under members names.:damn::camby:

:damn:

menace

VIP
Gerigoor...where you at? ..I'm in your neck of the woods..let's plan how to lure in the great satan:damn::damn:

I was in Hamdi, had my fill, and got back in the house. It is raining now, so no fun really. Where are you now?

I am falling sleep bro as I did not have enough sleep last night.

menace

VIP
I was in Hamdi, had my fill, and got back in the house. It is raining now, so no fun really. Where are you now?

I am falling sleep bro as I did not have enough sleep last night.

I am at global mall

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
:dwill: jesus christ, is that even possible?

Yes. LJ even made a topic about it a few days ago.

LJ acted as if it was impossible to authorize posts under another username, but it is possible for moderators to do this.

file.php

file.php

Links on how to from the official phpbb forums:

https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2323446

https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2160458

:axvmm9o:

I am at global mall

I was there yesterday, looking for a handbag got my computer. The computer had small bugs, but I could not buy from him because I was afraid his bags were too small. Now that I have the laptop with me, I will be there in this weekend.

Are you in the cafeteria?

Yeah, you're buying that from the restaurant in Global mall. Are the old guys still sitting there? Ask them Gegiroor aka Udun and they know me very well.

menace

VIP
Yeah, you're buying that from the restaurant in Global mall. Are the old guys still sitting there? Ask them Gegiroor aka Udun and they know me very well.

So your nickname here is a known name in the city ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending