@Abdifreedom

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
You guys should’ve seen the abdifreedom of old :russ::russ:

Totally. The evolution of the different Abdi-phases, is on the books. Too bad many didn't get to experience and see it :mjkkk:

My prime, youthful years are behind me saaxiibs. I don't got the energy and immaturity anymore for anything other than light banter. The old heads were right when they warn you about transforming into a new person. I don't recognize myself anymore. Even if it didn't happen, it would feel morally wrong to karbash these kids like the way I karbashed before. I can't even karbash my old enemies and I am now friendly with them whenever they pop back on here occasionally. They changed too.

:damedamn:

My prime, youthful years are behind me saaxiibs. I don't got the energy and immaturity anymore for anything other than light banter. The old heads were right when they warn you about transforming into a new person. I don't recognize myself anymore. Even if it didn't happen, it would feel morally wrong to karbash these kids like like the way I karbashed before. I can't even karbash my old enemies and I am now friendly with them whenever they pop back on here occasionally. They changed too.

:damedamn:

I've realized it as well. You seem more hesitant to hit back at people, when they come for you. Part of it for me, is seeing barely legal kids on here (if not younger), and not feeling like engaging with them for my own sanity other than when I'm trolling them. (not that I'm not young myself, hehe) :denzelnigga:

Maybe we should all turn into @Jiron. He sound so positive in all of his posts, to the point of coming across as a bot, kkk (sorry for dragging you into this).:mjlaugh:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I've realized it as well. You seem more hesitant to hit back at people, when they come for you. Part of it for me, is seeing barely legal kids on here (if not younger), and not feeling like engaging with them for my own sanity other than when I'm trolling them. (not that I'm not young myself, hehe) :denzelnigga:

Maybe we all should turn into @Jiron. He sound so positive in all of his posts, to the point of coming across as a bot, kkk (sorry for dragging you into this).:mjlaugh:

I also realized way too late that people that are rabidly and angrily against you got personal problems like depression and are upset about life and are taking it out on you. Better not to engage and hope they get their problems sorted out. They're the same as the mean people you end up encountering randomly in life. If I feel like pissing them off even more, I'll write a clever one liner.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
It's really telling, why people get sheegato vibes from you in the first place, kkk :ulyin:

You think claiming Black will dampen those allegations? Identifying as Black and being Somali simultaneously is a rare occurrence, so you'll never beat those claim. I think it's best to rest your/my case here. :manny:

As far as @Nilotic, he's a confirmed Dinka and we never had to question him. Too bad an Ajanabi got more credibility to his identity than you sxb :lolbron:

Edit: I forgot to capitalize the b in Black, sorry buddy for the honest misstake :whoa:
Why do you have to capitalise black and ethiopia? It only applies to Somalia

I also realized way too late that people that are rabidly and angrily against you got personal problems like depression and are upset about life and are taking it out on you. Better not to engage and hope they get their problems sorted out. They're the same as the mean people you end up encountering randomly in life. If I feel like pissing them off even more, I'll write a clever one liner.

100%. Pick your battles wisely, even here on SSpot. I tend to side-eye people that take this site seriously to begin with. I can imagine some of them probably throw tantrums, when they don't get their way irl, kkk. :damnmusic:

Every time you engages in those threads, you mere presence will anger people since they have preconceived notions as you usually stick out for whatever reason depending on the topic. They know what to expect from you, yet they fall into the same trap again and again, kkk. I find it hilarious, since it results in back and forth, pages-upon-pages where you only giving a short reply to everyone, but in the end still remain on square one. Nevertheless, it's entertaining. Keep them coming :hemad:

Why do you have to capitalise black and ethiopia? It only applies to Somalia

Sorry buddy for the confusion.

I capitalized Black since this entire thread is dedicated to a Black person. I normally use a lower case, but I had to make an exception here. Or I made an error, which I later had to correct myself. :bell:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: