@Abdifreedom

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
E5DFB2AD-D1A3-4ED8-B137-141ED5BC9348.jpeg

1680087972688.gif

Wallahi this had laughing so hard. Legit cracking up on the floor when I read this.

this guy’s unintentionally funny.

Reminds me too much of uncle ruckus.

“poor white man’s country doesn’t need any more negroes to feed.” kulaha

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
My single Somalia includes Djibouti as well. It's egregious that a single moderate sized subclan can have its own country all because the cowardly French were too afraid to expand any further. They shouldn't have arrived in the first place and let the English take it.

We all know how much corruption and mismanagement goes on over there so it's unfair for hard working Westerners, like myself who is Black, to have half my income taken away through direct and indirect taxes for "aid" or funding some useless non-profit or some dumb initiative only for it to get pocketed by narcissistic kursi doon Somali men anyway. It's about self dignity and respect. Am I supposed to be robbed and be happy about it? Bring one bowl and get the begging over it.

My single Somalia includes Djibouti as well. It's egregious that a single moderate sized subclan can have its own country all because the cowardly French were too afraid to expand any further. They shouldn't have arrived in the first place and let the English take it.

We all know how much corruption and mismanagement goes on over there so it's unfair for hard working Westerners, like myself who is Black, to have half my income taken away through direct and indirect taxes for "aid" or funding some useless non-profit or some dumb initiative only for it to get pocketed by narcissistic kursi doon Somali men anyway. It's about self dignity and respect. Am I supposed to be robbed and be happy about it? Bring one bowl and get the begging over it.
The only reason the French took djbouti was because of the nile canal project. Djbouti was basically an investment that the brits allowed them to have after taking egypt out of French hands.

Was it relevant to the context, to reveal that you're black?

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP

As a Djiboutian I wouldn't mind being the Singapore of Africa but IOG and Co. Are a bunch of wankers who are corrupt to the core.
But if the opportunity arises, most of us would choose to unite with somalia because we still see ourselves as somali

As a Djiboutian I wouldn't mind being the Singapore of Africa but IOG and Co. Are a bunch of wankers who are corrupt to the core.
But if the opportunity arises, most of us would choose to unite with somalia because we still see ourselves as somali

Irrespective of what the locals feel, the deep state of Djibouti is too powerful and established to ever let that happen.

You also got the bagage of a non-Somali population, who will turn hostile as soon as you talk about Somali unity. Along with other factors, Djibouti as an independent sovereign country will continue to exist and never unite with other Somalis in the near future. :manny:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Irrespective of what the locals feel, the deep state of Djibouti is too powerful and established to ever let that happen.

You also got the bagage of a non-Somali population, who will turn hostile as soon as you talk about Somali unity. Along with other factors, Djibouti as an independent sovereign country will continue to exist and never unite with other Somalis in the near future. :manny:
Somalis are 70% of the population in Djibouti. Get in the rest of reer ciise and the afars will be put in their place in no time.

I hope to see Djibouti, Galbeed and the NFD return to Somalia one day; the loss of the last two is unjustifiable.

@Nilotic claimed yesterday or the day before that I think I'm white or something along those lines. I'm getting mixed messages.

It's really telling, why people get sheegato vibes from you in the first place, kkk :ulyin:

You think claiming Black will dampen those allegations? Identifying as Black and being Somali simultaneously is a rare occurrence, so you'll never beat those claim. I think it's best to rest your/my case here. :manny:

As far as @Nilotic, he's a confirmed Dinka and we never had to question him. Too bad an Ajanabi got more credibility to his identity than you sxb :lolbron:

Edit: I forgot to capitalize the b in Black, sorry buddy for the honest misstake :whoa:

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
It's really telling, why people get sheegato vibes from you in the first place, kkk :ulyin:

You think claiming Black will dampen those allegations? Claiming Black and being Somali is a rare occurrence, so you'll never beat those claim. I think it's best to rest your/my case here. :manny:

As far as @Nilotic, he's a confirmed Dinka and we never had to question him. Too bad an Ajanabi got more credibility to his identity than you sxb :lolbron:

Edit: I forgot to capitalize the b in Black, sorry buddy for the misstake :whoa:

You think I'm not Somali? I agree, I am not.

:trumpsmirk:

You think I'm not Somali? I agree, I am not.

:trumpsmirk:

Maya, I don't doubt you. I've seen you over the years, and read more than enough to be confident that you aint an Ajanbi larping as a Somali.

But you stick out from the masses. On one hand we got Ana 3arab gang, and other hand we got you... I think you can finish the sentence off on your own.:mjlaugh:

Trending

Latest posts