Abdiexit

Abaayo, you got to count out indhoyaar & dhegacas (violent and short). Timojilecs and indhoyaars (they look feminine). Only some West Asians are acceptable, though no lie, a lot of Central Asian men look fine. Western Europeans are pretty ugly in comparison to Southern Europeans & Central Europeans are the lottery (you never know what you're going to get). Eastern European men are known to be violent and racist, and I don't know too much about Northern European men. Though some of the women look oddly muscular (which is nice on the men, but on women......
Oprah Winfrey GIF
).

P.S., I'll have to add my findings on African men.
Very weird 😐😐😐😐

Abdiexit????? Anyways does one know of any Somali girls from the Walshama dynasty( reer wilinwili) I'm trying to make my progeny have the Adalite royal bloodline. Have my son be the next Emir Nur Muhajid

ngl Somalis just don't suit gender wars its so cringe

other ethnicities have funnier ones ...... This Saudi one still has me wheezing :ftw9nwa:

View attachment 287249
Of course, they think this of their men they have sold out to the West and the female psyche can sense when their men have forsaken their pride and Honor. You don't see Palestinian women from Gaza making wojacks like this their men are fighting the disbelievers as we speak!!

Trending