Abdiexit

It's their preferences, who cares. One thing i hate about somalis that do interracial is when they bash the opposite gender or are showy in social media, like hey look at me teehee, 'I'm so different' - cringe as hell 🤣

Audrey Hepburn

PROUD FEMCEL
Ah well, there's over 4 billion men in this world

nobody's missing out :mybusiness:

Abaayo, you got to count out indhoyaar & dhegacas (violent and short). Timojilecs and indhoyaars (they look feminine). Only some West Asians are acceptable, though no lie, a lot of Central Asian men look fine. Western Europeans are pretty ugly in comparison to Southern Europeans & Central Europeans are the lottery (you never know what you're going to get). Eastern European men are known to be violent and racist, and I don't know too much about Northern European men. Though some of the women look oddly muscular (which is nice on the men, but on women......
Oprah Winfrey GIF
).

P.S., I'll have to add my findings on African men.

Abaayo, you got to count out indhoyaar & dhegacas (violent and short). Timojilecs and indhoyaars (they look feminine). Only some West Asians are acceptable, though no lie, a lot of Central Asian men look fine. Western Europeans are pretty ugly in comparison to Southern Europeans & Central Europeans are the lottery (you never know what you're going to get). Eastern European men are known to be violent and racist, and I don't know too much about Northern European men. Though some of the women look oddly muscular (which is nice on the men, but on women......
Oprah Winfrey GIF
).

every group has some studs, don't buy into stereotypes and create a scarcity mentality for yourself

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Oprah Winfrey GIF
).

9A4729CF-BB1E-4859-88EA-D71DF7C2EF87.jpeg

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
People are forgetting "one mans trash is another mans treasure" as they say. I personally don't judge the way someone's spouse looks as everyone's preferences are different

Audrey Hepburn

PROUD FEMCEL
But in all, I don't think a non-Somali man would ever work out for me. I'd be resentful. Besides, I'm waiting on a 6'1 light skin loose curls having Somali man. Nice physique as well, I'll be thirsty till the nikkah.

:wow1:

P.S., he needs to be blessed in that department.

Faraxs be like.. I don't want no xalimo

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really do hate it when I see that sh**

:susp::mjkkk:

At least go for the above average girls of another group if you're going to date out; Asian, Indian and Middle-Eastern girls (in that order) give me the most attention, so if I was going to date out... it wouldn't be with the bigger girls in those groups

But in all, I don't think a non-Somali man would ever work out for me. I'd be resentful. Besides, I'm waiting on a 6'1 light skin loose curls having Somali man. Nice physique as well, I'll be thirsty till the nikkah.

:wow1:

P.S., he needs to be blessed in that department.
Why would you be resentful what is there to be resentful about? :what1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't care who an individual Somali ends up with. They are their own people and I'm no matchmaker. Generally, people feel at home with their own ethnicity and wholesale marry within. For those that don't they already face enough criticism. Particularly the ladies. I have more of a hands-off approach. Because ultimately it's their lives to live. Not mine. The least you could hope is they at least end up in caring relationships where there is mutual respect and a strong sense of commitment. It's important they wisely consider various factors like the familial and cultural baggage of the person too. The last thing you want is dysfunction. Mixed kids already have identity politics to contend with since they are part Somali. Yes; people are also uncomfortable with Somalis not fitting the mold. They already see you as hybrids though oddly homogenous and dark. When you add the other this creates more confusion. About what or rather who they are. This depends on what they are mixed with and what ethnicity or race they favour. These miskeens have to navigate societies uncomfortable with their partial Somali ethnicity and ethnic ambiguity. Often questioning their allegiances. At least, hope they have the stability of a two-parent family to weather the challenges ahead as people can be ignorant from all sides. Anyway, I think functional marriages should be the aim regardless.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Oprah Winfrey GIF
).

1691713379655.png

Trending