Abdi Xashi, leading Waqooyi politician, angry at Farmaajo for taking a pee.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I honnestly want to have a conversation with this uncle and ask him wtf he is doing there :wtfdis: This upti has to be the biggest HA nutjob i have seen in my life he even stayed in xamar during the 1991 shit and he even stayed there after the black hawk down fiasco:faysalwtf:

Last edited:
I honnestly want to have a conversation with this uncle and ask him wtf he is doing there :wtfdis: This upti has to be the biggest HA nutjob i have seen in my life he even stayed in xamar during the 1991 shit and he even stayed there after the black hawd down fiasco:faysalwtf:
He is in it for the long run , Muse Bixi called him a mujahid due to them being very close subclans.

He is effectively the parliament rep of SL region and wants full power of it.

Furthermore he is wealthy from his investments in Xamar.

Looks like Abdi Hashi lost big time, all his representatives have been taken over by PM Rooble, he no longer has importance selecting Somaliand representative (11 senators and 46mps).

This is a huge win for the government.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
He is in it for the long run , Muse Bixi called him a mujahid due to them being very close subclans.

He is effectively the parliament rep of SL region and wants full power of it.

Furthermore he is wealthy from his investments in Xamar.
He was proberly a mooryaan himself otherwise wtf is he doing there? But appearently i found out that his mom is harari and he was born and raised in harar till sellasie killed half of the etnic hararis and he moved to xamar at a young age and stayed there. So i can understand why he is a somaliweynist

He was proberly a mooryaan himself otherwise wtf is he doing there? But appearently i found out that his mom is harari and he was born and raised in harar till sellasie killed half of the etnic hararis and he moved to xamar at a young age and stayed there. So i can understand why he is a somaliweynist
I didn't know that lol.

Somalia was simply realigning with western help over the last 30 years. Billions in aid flow through Xamar and eveb more in international investment.

If Somalia can beat Alshabab us diaspora are primed to make a killing off the market lol.

I honnestly want to have a conversation with this uncle and ask him wtf he is doing there :wtfdis: This upti has to be the biggest HA nutjob i have seen in my life he even stayed in xamar during the 1991 shit and he even stayed there after the black hawk down fiasco:faysalwtf:
Wow, didn't know that about him, i thought he was one of the many isaaq who come to make money and then return ask for forgiveness after filling their pockets.

:ehh: Respect to the old man, ileen he never left

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Old fart embarrassing himself, someone put him in a retirement home

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Wow, didn't know that about him, i thought he was one of the many iduurs who come to make money and then return ask for forgiveness after filling their pockets.

Nah bro i can see guled mahdi and osman dubbe doing that :mjlaugh: :lolbron: Honnestly why not its normal didn AY do the same thing go to xamar make money and then retire in PL?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
He never left with a penny, AY actually used PL resources iska daa wax kale. But everyone does it now tbh, they are all there to fill their pockets. Most are diaspora to add to the insult
Exacly they all go their most of the time to fill their pockets. And sometimes there is 1 guy that actually cares about somalia but that person always gets silenced very fast. Even the local hawiyes dont give a f*ck they fill their pockets to :mjdontkno:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
If anyone bothered to watch the video he said Farmajo invited him for talks, then told him he's going to Villa Uganda and Hashi should accompany him there to finish their discussion with the Turkish Ambassador.

While walking there, Hashi asked him what all the cameras were for and Farmajo said that's Villa Somalia's press. They never had a conflict resolution and when Hashi got home he saw himself and Farmajo on the news saying that they had come to an agreement.

Long story short, Farmajo and N&N are nothing but propagandists.

:chrisfreshhah:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Damn Rooble is a G go to doorasho he said old man it will happen on Saturday

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Nah bro i can see guled mahdi and osman dubbe doing that :mjlaugh: :lolbron: Honnestly why not its normal didn AY do the same thing go to xamar make money and then retire in PL?
Wow, didn't know that about him, i thought he was one of the many isaaq who come to make money and then return ask for forgiveness after filling their pockets.

He was a businessman from my understanding he's self made unlike the other ones

Looks like Abdi Hashi lost big time, all his representatives have been taken over by PM Rooble, he no longer has importance selecting Somaliand representative (11 senators and 46mps).

This is a huge win for the government.
You mean the war drum is knocking on doors now.

You mean the war drum is knocking on doors now.

Lol I doubt Isaaqs will act up in mogadishu, Rooble has in effect took over all the Somalilands representatives 11 senators and the 46 MPs, Abdi Hashi is now groveling and begging to bring back the original agreement he himself denied first.

We can safely say Farmaajo has all the Eelay KG state Representatives and Rooble has Somalilands Representatives, this is their election to win for sure.

Jungle

VIP
If anyone bothered to watch the video he said Farmajo invited him for talks, then told him he's going to Villa Uganda and Hashi should accompany him there to finish their discussion with the Turkish Ambassador.

While walking there, Hashi asked him what all the cameras were for and Farmajo said that's Villa Somalia's press. They never had a conflict resolution and when Hashi got home he saw himself and Farmajo on the news saying that they had come to an agreement.

Long story short, Farmajo and N&N are nothing but propagandists.

:chrisfreshhah:

FB_IMG_1628248256263.jpg

:farmajoyaab:

Trending