Abdi Xashi, leading Waqooyi politician, angry at Farmaajo for taking a pee.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
when duty calls, one must obey! but it's also important to be mindful of language specially around older people who have strong moral compass :)

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
when duty calls, one must obey! but it's also important to be mindful of language specially around older people who have strong moral compass :)
9e7f359c4b03a20c36e4a840e1a4b778.gif

Jungle

VIP
Its pointless keeping up with the selection process besides your own degaan doorasho. I mean its clear as day farmaajo wins there will be war anyone else preferably hawiye life goes on as usual for people including b00n in xamar with improvements for reer mogadishu and south somalia besides gedo (i hope)

Its easy for farmaajo to have reer waqooyi in a stranglehold as theyre not respected by their own people and their vote is taking place in xamar. No sl official however they may feel is going speak up for fgs waqooyi also who tf is going to pick up arms for them over here? Oday cabdi xaashi needs to just let go.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its pointless keeping up with the selection process besides your own degaan doorasho. I mean its clear as day farmaajo wins there will be war anyone else preferably hawiye life goes on as usual for people including b00n in xamar with improvements for reer mogadishu and south somalia besides gedo (i hope)

Its easy for farmaajo to have reer waqooyi in a stranglehold as theyre not respected by their own people and their vote is taking place in xamar. No sl official however they may feel is going speak up for fgs waqooyi also who tf is going to pick up arms for them over here? Oday cabdi xaashi needs to just let go.
Farmaajo will win now that Rooble and Mahdi Guleed have taken over Somaliland MPs Koonfur Galbeed is done Galmudug will be divided and PL and JL opposition will vote against.

Its the Somaliland MPs and 0.5 Mps that will decide the winner and Farmaajo has that on lock.

He will come back by the ballot box not the bullet :rejoice: 4 more years of progress

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
I honnestly want to have a conversation with this uncle and ask him wtf he is doing there :wtfdis: This upti has to be the biggest HA nutjob i have seen in my life he even stayed in xamar during the 1991 shit and he even stayed there after the black hawk down fiasco:faysalwtf:
Leave him alone doqon yahoow, he’s trying to destroy from within