Abdi wants to call it quits after his soon to be wife (Niqabi) unveiled her face

World

VIP
It doesn't take a shaykh to realize that Allah would sexualize a women for what she wears. There is no Hadeeth or Quranic ayah that says a women who doesn't wear hijab is wrong. Hijab isn't even stated but even covering your hair at all times isn't mandatory for women in Islam.
Stop inventing your own version of Islam. Kulaha a woman doesn’t have to cover her hair. :camby:

You’re the one who mentions historical figures for evidence while I bring up historical caliphates. One represents the Islamic state and people while the other represents an individual. That is why hijab isn’t even worn by most Muslim women.
I bring up sahaba and salaf
You bring up irreligious historical figures
Its like me bringing up alhajjaj in a conversation as evidence that Islam allows muslims to kill each other for the most minor of reasons
When u bring up figures they must be, religious, have Islamic knowledge, follow Quran and sunnah, be approved by other scholars, not some random bozo
If you take your religion from random historical figures then I feel sorry for you because your gonna end up contradicting yourself because alot of what the khalifas did after Ali RA was not a representation of true Islam

Yeah she doesnt, does she have to be forced to like the Taliban lol. Go to them if you think that is Islam.
Should we force women to wear clothes outside, I think according to you, forcing women to wear any clothes, is women abuse, women should be allowed to wear what they want

Should we force women to wear clothes outside, I think according to you, forcing women to wear any clothes, is women abuse, women should be allowed to wear what they want
You're assuming women want to go naked. If you're perception on women is that they can't make decisions on what they wear and would go naked without male enforcement, you don't have any respect for your mother.

You're assuming women want to go naked. If you're perception on women is that they can't make decisions on what they wear and would go naked without male enforcement, you don't have any respect for your mother.
Yes they would, there are entire movements in the west called free the nipple, there are entire societies in africa who walk around naked and in other parts of the world, alot of women would like to walk around naked.
My mother
Ice Cube Reaction GIF
R u ok.

Maybe ur mother is like that but my mother actually has modesty.
. Alot of women in the west and other countries would like to walk around naked, just because most countries don't allow it doesn't mean women agree with this, Ur basing ur argument on ur opinion of women not actual fact, whos to say they don't want to walk around naked.

If women walked around naked would you force them to wear clothes?

@Fowzi Kaahin
U have failed to provide any logical arguments and are just spewing out emotional nonsense now, I have completely refuted your view and you have nothing to say except stupid non-arguments. U would fail at being a leader of a country because you would allow anyone to do what they want, alhamdulillah u do not lead anything bc u would mislead everyone u do not know anything about human behaviour and seem to not even have a basic education on how life works, I suggest u read some books.

Yes they would, there are entire movements in the west called free the nipple, there are entire societies in africa who walk around naked and in other parts of the world, alot of women would like to walk around naked.
My mother
Ice Cube Reaction GIF
R u ok.

Maybe ur mother is like that but my mother actually has modesty.
. Alot of women in the west and other countries would like to walk around naked, just because most countries don't allow it doesn't mean women agree with this, Ur basing ur argument on ur opinion of women not actual fact, whos to say they don't want to walk around naked.

If women walked around naked would you force them to wear clothes?
If men walk around naked would you force them to wear clothes. Your argument is a slippery slope argument which is flawed. Women and men are capable of making logical decisions. If forcing women what to wear is ideal for you, how would be get good deeds from being modest if it’s against their will.

In my entire life living in the most liberal area of the west, I have never seen a naked women.

My argument is that if you believe women can’t make their own logical choices according to you, they aren’t a fully capable human. It’s as logical as logic itself that you are severely degrading the minds women.

I bring up sahaba and salaf
You bring up irreligious historical figures
Its like me bringing up alhajjaj in a conversation as evidence that Islam allows muslims to kill each other for the most minor of reasons
When u bring up figures they must be, religious, have Islamic knowledge, follow Quran and sunnah, be approved by other scholars, not some random bozo
If you take your religion from random historical figures then I feel sorry for you because your gonna end up contradicting yourself because alot of what the khalifas did after Ali RA was not a representation of true Islam
Isn't Hijaaj Bin Yusuf Athaqafi a Salaf? Isn't he among the tabicuun? Weren't the Umayids Sahaba, Salaf, and taabicuun? There is no religious figures in Islam or saints, It's not Catholicism!! We follow the religion not the people but if you are to bring people as evidence, I have refuted your claim and logically they are religious figures given that Hijaaj was responsible for the Xarkaat in the Quran for Ajanabi's to be able to recite. Nonetheless, I wasn't talking about him specifically.

P. S I have studied the deen, hadeeth, and memorized the Quran and studied the deen altogether at a much higher level than the average Somali. I'm not the most religious at times but I've taught in Dugsi's and given Islamic lessons.

You might consider me not mainstream but the vast majority of Scholars agree with me but they don't say there views publicly because Hijab and many aspects of Islam has been politized.

Yes you must. Doing kufr of any part of the deen constitutes for leaving Islam, although I cannot say you are non-muslim because I do not have enough information but I must tell you the path you are going down is leading to ultimately disbelieving in Islam.
If someone believes in the whole of Islam but says that khaamr is halaal that basicaly makes him a kuffar as long as he is sane and knows the Islamic ruling and past the age of maturity.
Forcing women to wear hijaab?
What do you mean by this?
Is telling women they have to wear hijaab forcing them to wear hijaab?
what angle are you coming from, would do u mean by force?
Akhi does the woman have to cover her face or not? I know that she must cover her hair, neck and bosom but what about her face?

Akhi does the woman have to cover her face or not? I know that she must cover her hair, neck and bosom but what about her face?
Strongest opinion is she doesnt
But if she does cover her face it is better, closer to the sunnah, and she will get more reward.
but its not obligatory

If men walk around naked would you force them to wear clothes. Your argument is a slippery slope argument which is flawed. Women and men are capable of making logical decisions. If forcing women what to wear is ideal for you, how would be get good deeds from being modest if it’s against their will.

In my entire life living in the most liberal area of the west, I have never seen a naked women.
Yes i would force men to wear clothes
Ur acc stupid this is so funny
ur argument is like saying dont make stealing illegal because how wil people get good deeds from refraining from stealing
Men and women clearly cannot make logical decisions, the best example of this is you,
I have seen naked women about every week living in the west, i mean even walking to the mosque I see women topless sometimes,

Isn't Hijaaj Bin Yusuf Athaqafi a Salaf? Isn't he among the tabicuun? Weren't the Umayids Sahaba, Salaf, and taabicuun? There is no religious figures in Islam or saints, It's not Catholicism!! We follow the religion not the people but if you are to bring people as evidence, I have refuted your claim and logically they are religious figures given that Hijaaj was responsible for the Xarkaat in the Quran for Ajanabi's to be able to recite. Nonetheless, I wasn't talking about him specifically.

P. S I have studied the deen, hadeeth, and memorized the Quran and studied the deen altogether at a much higher level than the average Somali. I'm not the most religious at times but I've taught in Dugsi's and given Islamic lessons.

You might consider me not mainstream but the vast majority of Scholars agree with me but they don't say there views publicly because Hijab and many aspects of Islam has been politized.
Hijjaaj bin yusuf is not considered a salaf in the terms of someone we take knowledge from,
If you think we take knowledge from every single salaf to exist then you donot even know the simple parts of the deen.
We only take from righteous and religious salaf

You have not studied quran or hadeeth, i dont care if u memorised Quran bc u clealry donot understand any of it, youve taught laymen things to laymen, u probably didnt even know what you were teaching.

According to you then, we can take examples from the sahaba who talk part in the battle of the camel, and start killing other Muslims,
your logic is so stupid you shouldnt even be allowed to utter a word about the deen, ur arguments have no basis
When we talk about sahaba or salaf we talk about them in light of Quran and sunnah,.

"A vast majority of scholars agree with me" again baseless claims.

My argument is that if you believe women can’t make their own logical choices according to you, they aren’t a fully capable human. It’s as logical as logic itself that you are severely degrading the minds women.
Yep ur argument is literally the worst argument i have heard
why should we force anyone to do anything, do they not have logic
Fowzi kaahin:
"I have a new proposal, there should be no law, instead everyone should be given the right to make their own choice, and use their logic, otherwise this would be oppression"

"theres no religious figures in Islam or saints"
Ok goodbye your lie counter has gone above 30 now and anything you say from now on will just be more lies
how can I even have a conversationg with someone who lies every other second

Hijjaaj bin yusuf is not considered a salaf in the terms of someone we take knowledge from,
If you think we take knowledge from every single salaf to exist then you donot even know the simple parts of the deen.
We only take from righteous and religious salaf

You have not studied quran or hadeeth, i dont care if u memorised Quran bc u clealry donot understand any of it, youve taught laymen things to laymen, u probably didnt even know what you were teaching.

According to you then, we can take examples from the sahaba who talk part in the battle of the camel, and start killing other Muslims,
your logic is so stupid you shouldnt even be allowed to utter a word about the deen, ur arguments have no basis
When we talk about sahaba or salaf we talk about them in light of Quran and sunnah,.

"A vast majority of scholars agree with me" again baseless claims.

Every time you see someone saying "vast majority scholars agree with me", you know that they are running with a horseshit and they're trying to hide their falsehood with some "scholars" that don't exist or we never heard of. :ftw9nwa:

Every time you see someone saying "vast majority scholars agree with me", you know that they are running with a horseshit and they're trying to hide their falsehood with some "scholars" that don't exist or we never heard of. :ftw9nwa:
Nah, not true. Fowzi clearly lied.

The vast majority of scholars clearly agree with @Taij4an. There are hardly any disputes about hijab. Hijab is fardh.

We should take scholarly agreement into consideration and simply looking at the majority of scholars view, Fowzi is clearly misguided in this regard and using his own opinions.

Last edited:

Trending