Abdi wants to call it quits after his soon to be wife (Niqabi) unveiled her face

We wore a garbasaar. Hijab is foreign to Somalia. Khimar and Garbasaar were for prayer now Habesha and Oromo steal our culture while we worship arab culture
Speak for yourself
bbc two dragons' den GIF by BBC

Grimmer

Reer guri
We wore a garbasaar. Hijab is foreign to Somalia. Khimar and Garbasaar were for prayer now Habesha and Oromo steal our culture while we worship arab culture
Wearing a Khamar or a Garbasaar is still hijab sxb, your assuming a head scarf is the only form of hijab. Khimar is of Arab origin as well.

Wearing a Khamar or a Garbasaar is still hijab sxb, your assuming a head scarf is the only form of hijab. Khimar is of Arab origin as well.
Khimar is from the Quran and it’s an Islamic concept to use it to cover the womens bosems or breasts. Hijab is a whole new story and an invention. Look at the Muslim world before salafism and the Muslim brotherhood won. Nobody wore hijab and Khimar and kufiis were a spiritual dress like the thobe.

Argue by yourself.
Drinking Alone Hip Hop GIF by Zak G
Thank for conceding and proving you have no logic and arguments to stand upon.

To anyone else seeing this, Khimar was revealed in the Quran for the free believing women to cover her breasts

But modern modern shaykhs and governments have used Hijab which is completely different to sexualize women

If you’re a Somali girl seeing this, what you wear has nothing to do with your religion or how men treat you. An abuser is an abuser and to say that Allah does victim blaming is blasphemy.

Men must lower their gaze before anything and they shouldn’t pay any attention to what women wear.

Women are liberated in Islam and have the choice to wear what they want in accordance to Islam and there is no compulsion in how to follow the religion.

To anyone else seeing this, Khimar was revealed in the Quran for the free believing women to cover her breasts

But modern modern shaykhs and governments have used Hijab which is completely different to sexualize women

If you’re a Somali girl seeing this, what you wear has nothing to do with your religion or how men treat you. An abuser is an abuser and to say that Allah does victim blaming is blasphemy.

Men must lower their gaze before anything and they shouldn’t pay any attention to what women wear.

Women are liberated in Islam and have the choice to wear what they want in accordance to Islam and there is no compulsion in how to follow the religion.
You’re only here to confuse people whose religion’s foundation (knowledge) is on shaky ground. I have nothing to prove to you. Stay mad

Its his fault, just go to the girl with her wali the day you meet her and see her face.

You wasted her time

No, its family's fault, this was their plan all along, they knew she wasnt attractive which is why they refused to show her face until close to the marriage in order to make it awkward and force him into it. He shouldnt have agreed to their niqab fish demand.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
No, its family's fault, this was their plan all along, they knew she wasnt attractive which is why they refused to show her face until close to the marriage in order to make it awkward and force him into it. He shouldnt have agreed to their niqab fish demand.
bro why would u talk to a girl and agree on marriage without seeing her face, u know how stupid u have to be to do that

You’re only here to confuse people whose religion’s foundation (knowledge) is on shaky ground. I have nothing to prove to you. Stay mad
How can religious foundation be on a shaky ground unless it a wrong foundation. That is why the foundation of the religion should be based upon logic and reasoning. If not you can't prove other religions wrong.

How can religious foundation be on a shaky ground unless it a wrong foundation. That is why the foundation of the religion should be based upon logic and reasoning. If not you can't prove other religions wrong.

You're running with nonsense. Weirdos like you want to change the faith to your whims. @Cajiib is right that you can only fool people whose religious foundation was on a shaky ground.

You're running with nonsense. Weirdos like you want to change the faith to your whims. @Cajiib is right that you can only fool people whose religious foundation was on a shaky ground.
You keep spewing the inferiority complex of your logic doesn't work on me because I am more indoctrinated by Salafism that I can't use basic logic to understand that a women has a choice weather to wear or not. If we did a blind pool 99% of the female population would agree with me upon this. Allah is not a misogynist but those he indoctrinated you into believing so are.

It doesn't take a shaykh to realize that Allah would sexualize a women for what she wears. There is no Hadeeth or Quranic ayah that says a women who doesn't wear hijab is wrong. Hijab isn't even stated but even covering your hair at all times isn't mandatory for women in Islam.

So you acknowledge that Hijab wasn't mentioned and now you flip flop between showing an eye or showing the full face. Such CTE logic won't work here considering you were the one calling it a hijab when qimar was used only for Salah and it wasn't possible for a women working to use qimar. Talking about 15 centuries?

They didn't wear hijab until the 17th century qimars were only used occasionally for religious events hence it says cover your private parts first considering that the hair of a women isn't considered a private part in Islam. Just like the turso of a man up to his belly button but he must cover it in Salah for spiritual reasons.
is your problem with the piece of cloth wrapped around a womens head labelled hijab
or a woman covering her head and body,
Im mentioning covering the face then not covering the face because there are 2 scholarly opinions, its pretty simple, maybe you need to learn English comprehension skills again

17th century qimars? what r u on about, i dont care what 17th people did, do you follow your forefathers or do you follow Islam?

qimar and hijab are the same thing what are you on about, women have been wearing hijab/khimaar since the beginning of Islam if some women deviated from that thats there fault, I gave you clear evidence of what a womans awrah is in Islam, and yes a womans hair is part of her awrah in front of non-mahram men, if you deny that then u just denied Islam

You keep spewing the inferiority complex of your logic doesn't work on me because I am more indoctrinated by Salafism that I can't use basic logic to understand that a women has a choice weather to wear or not. If we did a blind pool 99% of the female population would agree with me upon this. Allah is not a misogynist but those he indoctrinated you into believing so are.
Ngl ur kinda on the verge of Leaving Islam, you remind me of the ex-muslims who used to come u to me and argue with me, your so in love with your western ideologies that it blinds you to true Islam because you cannot conceive that something that opposes your desires would exist in Islam.
I gave you 20 pieces of evidence from the saahaba and salaf and you still denied, you even had the cheek to say that calling a khimaar a hijaab changes the state of a khimaar as if labelling something by another name changes its state, this is the peak of stupidity which would only come from someone who truly hates Islam
Do you follow the female population or Allah?
Maybe you should switch from Islam to humanism or something since it seems to fit your desires more.

Religion is not based on logic and reasoning this is what munafiqs say to distort the deen.

why are you telling men to lower their gaze?
Are you forcing men to lower their gaze?
Men should have a choice on what to do.

Also can women walk around naked in Islam?
Please give me evidence that they cannot

Trending

Latest posts